24 Hours (TonyXClint)

AN: This is 2019 author telling u to skip to more recent chapters for better content.

Summary: When Clint challenges Tony to no technology for 24 hours, Tony drags Clint into it too

Third Person's POV

"Sir, Master Barton seems to be using the arc reactor as a popcorn machine again" Jarvis informed Tony, Tony snapped up from his chair and stormed out of the room. His fist clenched tight, he stepped into the elevator. Tony had told the younger man many times not to play with the arc reactor, especially use it as a popcorn machine.

Tony stepped out of the elevator and into his private lab and found Barton, standing in front of the arc reactor making popcorn and eating it.

"Barton!" Stark snapped, crossing his hands. Clint turned around and smiled.

"Hey! You want some popcorn?" The younger man offered, Stark snatched the bag of popcorn out of his hands and Barton whined.

"There's a thing called the microwave" Tony sighed, shoving some of the popcorn in his mouth.

"Yeah, but it runs a little too slow for me" Barton smirked, taking the popcorn back.

"Well stop relying on the arc reactor to make your stupid popcorn" Tony said, Barton laughed.

"You rely on technology" Barton remarked, Tony scowled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Tony huffed, watching as the archer moved back to the elevator. Tony followed closely behind.

"I bet, you can't go 24 hours without tech" Clint smirked.

"Yes I can" Tony snapped back, closing the elevator doors.

"Alright, if I win. I want one of your cars" Clint said, finishing the popcorn and stepping out of the elevator when it reached the common area.

"And if I win you're cleaning my room and doing my laundry for the rest of the month" Tony smirked, thinking on how messy his room is. Clint frowned, slightly disgusted that the genius said that but agreed anyway.

"Starting now" Clint said, shaking Tony's hand.

---------

Tony walked around the tower, feeling fidgety and bored. He paced up and down the living room and saw the TV remote, he hesitantly walked over to it and glanced around the room making sure no one was in the room. Then he felt something hit his head, he glanced up to find the archer shaking his head.

"Don't cheat Tony" Clint pouted, then laughing it off and leaving the room. Tony sighed, feeling irritated. He sat down on the sofa and watched as Steve read the newspaper quietly to himself.

"How do you survive without tech?" Tony grumbled, Steve glanced up and shrugged.

"Because I don't need it" Steve said. Tony thought about where Barton went and wondered if the younger man was cheating.

"But it's horribly boring!" Tony insisted, Steve smirked.

"Try reading a book...if you even heard of one" Steve grinned, Tony just gave him a friendly punch on the shoulder and went upstairs to Barton's floor. Then opening his bedroom door, he found the archer lying on his bed reading comics. Tony raised an eyebrow.

"What? You here to forfeit?" Clint smirked, placing the comic down.

"Nah, just making sure you weren't cheating" Tony remarked, moving closer to the younger man and picking up one of his comics. It was on an action hero.

"I would never cheat, you know me" Clint said, glued on the comics. Tony glanced around the room, the place was a complete mess. For a guy with perfect aim, he really doesn't know how to hit a rubbish bin Tony thought to himself.

"Sir, Master Barton ha" Jarvis was quickly stopped.

"Jarvis! I will fry your circuits" Clint scowled, immediately snapping up and throwing the comic across the room.

"What is it J?" Tony smirked, watching as the archer grew more frantic.

"Master Barton has cheated, he made me not tell you earlier" Jarvis said, Tony glanced and Clint and tackled him on the bed.

"Why you!" Tony said, playfully. Clint laughed, Tony kissed him on the forehead.

"Do I really have to do your laundry?" Clint whined, Tony nodded then kissing him on the lips. Clint whined even more.

"I don't want to" He sighed, Tony chuckled.

"Not my fault you cheated" Tony smiled.

AN: Hoped u enjoyed that fluffy chapter :)