Social Media (BruceXTony)

AN: Just realised I haven't done a science bros fic yet, so enjoy >.<

Third Person's POV

The two genius were cooped up in their labs as usual, either doing experiments or just messing around with the equipment which normally led to explosions. But either way the two always end up laughing and end with a happy mood.

"So I was on Tumblr..." Tony started, jumping up onto the bench top and going through the Tumblr news feed on his phone.

"Since when did you have Tumblr?" Bruce asked, pouring a red liquid into a beaker filled with blue liquid.

"Since three hours ago when Barton introduced me to it...well technically I already knew, I just couldn't be stuffed." Tony smirked, liking a post.

"So what did you want to establish?" Bruce asked, then putting in some iodine in the mixture.

"Look at what people ship!" Tony squealed, then showing Bruce a fan-art of the two of them.

"Do they even know that we're together?" Bruce smiled, looking up.

"I don't know, but let's take a selfie, I just started an Instagram" Tony grinned, then grabbing Bruce and pressing the shutter button. Then quickly going on an app and uploading the picture, Bruce just rolled his eyes.

"What social media do you have anyway?" Bruce asked, continuing with his experiment.

"Pretty much everything, Facebook, vine, Snapchat, YouTube" Tony started, then grinned. "Look one thousand likes and trending"

"You have YouTube?" Bruce asked, "What on earth do you do?"

"I vlog, record you guys at the tower" Tony shrugged, replying to a comment.

"Is that what you've been doing? I thought you were just goofing off" Bruce scoffed, then stopping what he was doing and propped himself up next to Tony.

"They call us Science Bros!" Tony laughed, Bruce just smiled and kissed him on the temple.

"They ship us with so many other people, it's hilarious" Tony started.

"Like?"

"Well for they literally ship us with everyone on the team, although some not as common. I think the most I've seen is Clintasha, which is y'know Clint and Natasha." Tony explained.

"That's hilarious because Clint isn't straight" Bruce scoffed.

"In fact Clint's rather popular, I guess if you think about it Clint goes with everyone." Tony frowned.

"Didn't you date him before? I don't understand why you two called it off" Bruce asked, unsure if he should ask these questions. Tony just gave a shrug.

"It just wasn't working out, it was good for a while. Then we just didn't have time for each other, he was always on the field and I mostly stayed back. But we ended with good terms, we're still bros" Tony sighed, still rather bummed about it.

"Sorry" Bruce muttered.

"What about you? He's been giving you looks lately" Tony smirked, trying to bring the mood back up.

"I thought he was dating Phil..." Bruce trailed off, Tony just laughed.

"You know Barton though, always trying to flirt with someone" Tony smiled, then he saw Barton skid across the floor and then jogging back into the room.

"Are you alright?" Bruce asked. Then Clint ran up to the bench top and started searching for something in the drawer, then finding what seemed to be a charm.

"Phil challenged me to some sorta treasure hunt, Steve hid all these charms. First one to find the most wins" Clint said rather quickly and ran out of the room. The two scientist gave a low chuckle.

"Plus, Phil had always had it for Clint" Tony muttered, "They seem happier together"

Bruce placed a hand on top of Tony's, "Sorry"

"Its fine, what Phil and Clint have. It's something I can never quite grasp"

Then Bruce kissed Tony softly on the lips, "Don't look so sad, that is very unlike Tony Stark"

Tony laughed, "Let's do a science segment for my YouTube!"

The playboy slid off the bench and grabbed as many chemicals he could find in the cupboard, Bruce just sighed but agreed to it.