F#@k You, You Know That? (StevexClint) [have a bonus meme too]

AN: yucky AN at the end and a bonus meme because I have WIPs I don't want to finish.

Summary: With Steve and Clint fighting constantly, it's becoming gradually harder and harder for them to communicate effectively. So what's the most logical answer? They beat each other up.

Third Person's POV

Clint didn't know how to describe the flutter in his heart when he found Steve in the gym.

The former leader of the Avengers seemed irritated as they pressed their forehead against the locker door. His usually kept blonde hair was now tousled which was probably the result of Steve tugging at it; something he usually did when he was stressed. The only question was; what Steve was distressed about.

It could have been their fight that morning, then again, when weren't they fighting?

It wasn't as if the two hated one another, god no, but they've always had clashing personalities. It's been that way since their Avenging days and it'll probably be that way 'till the day they die. The idea of Steve's impeachment and what probably was going to be his execution was becoming more likely by the second. It gradually became harder and harder for them to find a middle ground, where they could share a normal conversation like they used to.

"I know you're there Clint." Steve grumbled, his voice sharp and laced with venom. Guess Steve was mad at their argument. The man then turned around and leaned his back against the lockers, "Are you just going to keep staring or actually beat something up?"

At this point Clint was exhausted too; he was tired of constantly fighting tired of being blamed for everything. He knew Steve didn't mean to sound so provocative, but they were both past trying to be nice to one another.

So instead of saying something he would later regret, he walked towards his designated locker to change into something more fitting.

"Let's fight."

The statement came so abruptly a forced laugh left his throat. "Just because you're a super soldier doesn't mean I don't know how to kick your fucking ass." The locker door was slammed shut as he pulled a breathable sweater over his head. "Besides isn't Mr President scared of getting his face bashed in."

"Funny of you to think I'd even let that happen."

He then made eye contact with the other man, "What are you trying to do?"

"I'm trying to see if your fuckup was unavoidable or if it was actually you." Steve may as well have stabbed him if he was stooping this low.

"I'm not getting into this fight with you again."

As he turned his back towards the other man, Steve spoke up again. "You're scared I'm right."

He scoffed and bit his lip, fully expecting a frown as he turned around but was met with a grin that stretched from ear to ear. The fucker just wanted a reason to fight him and Clint was very much so about to give him that fight. Nothing and he meant nothing would bring him greater satisfaction than to punch the president's teeth in for being an asshole.

"Don't come crying to me later when I embarrass you."

Without a second's warning, Steve struck at him and it worked. Clint was immediately dazed at the sudden blow across his face and a moment later he was pinned on the ground. He pressed his arms against Steve's who had a grip around his neck.

"I didn't know you could ever resort to dirty tricks." He wheezed, his eyes widened as he saw Steve's other hand come down towards him.

Clint's knee quickly Steve's chest and it pushed him off before the hit could land.