candy rings (requested)

Lisa brushed her thumbs along your thighs as you sat comfortably on her lap. Your head rested back on her shoulders and her arms were wrapped around you.

It was just a little display of sweet affection from you both, which is something rare for the world to catch glimpses of.

The girls are doing a vlive. You joined Lisa and the girls and although you're shying away at times, you see the compliments and kind words rolling in and it's helping you let your walls down and become more comfortable.

Not to mention the fact that Lisa is holding you so close, knowing her embrace was helping to comfort you even more.

"Someone said they're really happy to see you, y/n." Jisoo smiled and Lisa gave you a little squeeze before leaning down to kiss your shoulder.

"She's the unofficial fifth BLACKPINK member," Rosie said, causing you all to laugh.

"Oh, Lisa. You should see this one." Jennie giggled as a particular comment caught her attention.

Jisoo and Rosé were giggling as well. Obviously, something had caught their eyes. You know the comments can get a little wild sometimes, but this one seemed to be in a good way.

"Someone is asking y/n to marry them." Jennie smiled, watching as Lisa's jaw hung open in shock.

"Uh, no she will not!" Lisa said, staring right into the camera. "She's mine, all mine." She gloated and stuck her tongue out before you laughed together.

She pressed a few kisses to your cheek, causing you to laugh a little harder and squirm in her arms.

"The only person she's going to be marrying is me."

She patted your thigh, wordlessly telling you to get off her lap for a second. She rushed out of the room, only to return a moment later with something in her hands.

She sat back down and pulled you back onto her lap.

"Here, baby girl. Have this candy ring."

You giggled and opened it up and Lisa put it on your finger. You started snacking on it as the girls read through some more comments together.

"She just gave you that and you're almost finished with it!" Rosie teased as she just curiously looked at you and Lisa, hoping to catch a glimpse of your affection for each other.

You show it shamelessly in front of the girls quite often and she finds it adorable every time. It makes the three of them incredibly happy to know that the two of you, two of their very best friends, are happier than ever because you're just so in love with each other.

"It's really delicious." You said before you stuck your tongue out at her, which was now a different color.

She laughed and Lisa hugged you a little tighter, convinced her smile couldn't be any bigger and her heart couldn't be any happier.

"Y/N, there's another question for you," Jisoo said.

"If it's another marriage proposal, it's a no!" Lisa joked, but you could tell she was being a little protective of you as she held you a little tighter.

"Someone wants to know who your bias is."

"Oh, it's Rosie!"

"Hey!" Lisa grumbled, pinching your sides playfully. "I'm supposed to be your bias. I put a ring on it and everything!" She spoke as if she was offended by your answer, despite the smile on her face.

"You proposed with a candy ring!" You laughed.

"Yeah, but still." She pouted and you turned your head a little so you could kiss her cheek.

"Give me a real ring and then I'll be Lisa biased."

Of course, you were only teasing.

You were looking back at the girls, watching as the comments rolled in.

You were so busy giggling with them about certain comments that you didn't see the smile Jennie sent Lisa, already aware of the plan your girlfriend was coming up with.

If only you knew what Lisa has up her sleeve. The ring you teased her about giving you was already bought and tucked away where you'd never find it.

She's just waiting for the perfect moment to finally give it to you.