SG (requested)

Changed the lyrics from "boy, won't you behave?" to "girl, won't you behave?" for this chapter 🖤

————————————————————————

You stood in the kitchen, looking through the cupboards for something for you and Lisa to snack on while you'd curl up in bed and watch a movie together.

But you jumped when you felt Lisa's arms wrap around your waist and her lips brush behind your ear.

"Lisa, you scared me," you giggled as you put your hands over hers.

She apologized as she kissed behind your ear once more.

When you tried to pull away to continue your search, she only held you tighter.

At first, your heart fluttered over how affectionate she was being. You love when she holds onto you like this and you didn't think anything of it.

However, as she kissed your neck and pulled her hands away from yours to put them on your hips instead, you had a feeling her intentions weren't so innocent.

"What are you doing?" You asked and felt her smile against your neck before she trailed her lips back to your ear.

"Nothing, darling." She whispered, tugging at your earlobe with her teeth.

For a second, you just stayed there in her arms while basking in her kisses and touch.

But she did something unexpected a moment later, knowing it was bound to drive you wild.

"Sexy girl, you know I don't play." She sang in your ear, her breath fanning against the shell. "Make you fall in love, one touch and you'll be saved."

Your heart was pounding against your chest. Something about the way the words 'sexy girl' fell from her lips took your breath away.

"On fire. Girl, won't you behave? My love gon' send you to a higher place." She said, tugging at your ear with her teeth once more, making you feel even more blissful.

You couldn't help the sound that fell from your lips as you turned around and put your lips on hers for a passionate kiss.

"You make me crazy." You whispered against her lips as you put your arms withdrawal her neck.

She pulled away from the kiss and started to kiss your neck, grinning against your soft skin.

"Dance for you I sway, sway all night with you."

"I think that's my new favorite song." You said as you cupped her cheeks and pulled her in for another steamy kiss.

"Yeah?" She asked, smiling as butterflies filled her chest. "Sexy girl," she started again, making you deepen the kiss and pull her closer, feeling like the luckiest girl in the world.