"I know how to get your attention" (requested)

Lisa was incredibly happy to be home.

Her day wasn't bad - it was actually pretty great! But you've been on her mind from the moment she left this morning!

You had nothing to do and nowhere to be, which meant you'd be home whenever she arrived and she knew she'd have time left in the day to spend with you, so she's been excited!

Just as she hoped you'd be, you were sat comfortably on the sofa when she walked through the door.

You had a blanket thrown over your lap. You had thrown her sweater on sometime in the day and the sight warmed her already fast-beating heart. She noticed you staring ahead at the tv, flipping through the channels as you tried to find something entertaining to watch.

"Hey, beautiful!" She cheered happily, kicking off her shoes and taking off her light hoodie. She put her things on the floor and made sure her hoodie was hung on the rack for tomorrow's practice before she made her way to you.

She sat beside you. Her smile was huge, her eyes sparkling brightly from the amount of happiness she felt.

"Hi," she said softly, laying her cheek on your arm, to which you smiled and said hello.

She lifted her head to gaze at you. You looked beautiful, even though you were only dressed in her sweater. But in her eyes, you're always beautiful; no matter what.

"Missed you today," she said. "But, then again, I miss you everyday!" She spoke happily.

You didn't say anything back, though. Your gaze remained on the tv as you finally settled on something to watch. She knew you were focused; your teeth were sinking into your bottom lip.

"Y/n," she scooted closer to you and put her head on your shoulder. "Baby," she pouted. "Pay attention to me!" She whined. "I've missed you so much." She kissed your jaw lovingly and you shuddered at the brush of her warm, soft lips on your skin.

She smirked when she saw you shudder. She knows the effect her kisses have on you. They make you weak in the knees.

"I know how to get your attention." She mumbled and smiled to herself as she brushed your hair to the other side of your neck before laying little kisses to your collarbones.

Your breath hitched but you continued to stare ahead at the show playing. But when she kissed your neck you were putty in her hands; like she knew you'd be.

Her kisses were soft... at first.

Then a soft sigh fell from your lips and they instead became libidinous.

You bit your lip and closed your eyes. Tilting your head back, you relished in her kisses and the butterflies filling your chest as your heart began to soar and your pulse raced quickly.

You went to lace your fingers in her soft locks when she pulled away. Your eyes opened and you pouted at her.

"No, Lisa," you whined and took her hand.

"Oh? I have your attention now, huh?" She teased, kissing your cheek. "Just making sure. Because you were quite interested in the show you were watching before I kissed your neck."

You giggled and shook your head as you laced your fingers now.

"I'm sorry. I know you just got home and I'd love to spend time with you. Sorry I was distracted but you've got all of my attention now - promise!"

She leaned in to kiss you lovingly and her heart skipped a beat when you brushed your fingers along her knuckles softly.

"Good. Because I missed you today."

"I missed you too. I'm happy you're home."