you have a stalker (requested)

"I hope you have a great night, baby," Lisa smiled as she stroked your cheek. "I'll pick you up after I get a few things done in the studio in the morning. Should be sometime in the afternoon."

"Okay, Lili," you smiled back at her and closed your eyes as she kissed your lips lovingly. "I look forward to it."

"Me too." She said and pecked your cheek before you opened the front door of your home and walked inside.

As always, Lisa made sure you got in safely before she got into her car and pulled out of the driveway to go back to her house which was just a couple of blocks away from yours.

You locked the front door and walked upstairs to your bedroom. It's almost midnight.

Your date with Lisa lasted for a few hours. She spoiled you by bringing you over to her house, where she spoiled you with your favorite food from your favorite spot, as well as a little dessert that you shared together.

She held you the whole time, letting you put on any movies that your heart desired.

It was so easy to lose track of time when she held you in her arms for so long.

You're feeling a little tired now. You decided to brush your teeth and then had to bed.

You turned off the bathroom light when you finished and got under the covers before laying your head on the pillow and closing your eyes.

You drifted off into a peaceful slumber. You thought you'd wake up only when the sun was out the next morning and the birds were singing.

But instead, you woke up just a couple of hours later to the sound of glass breaking downstairs.

You sat up in bed. Your heart was pounding in your chest. What was that sound caused by?

There's no one that lives with you and there's no way any dishes could've broken since they were all put away.

You wondered if it was all in your head because everything was just as quiet as it'd been before you fell asleep.

You reached for your phone, just in case.

And you felt so happy that you did because just a few seconds later, you heard footsteps on the stairs.

Your heart was racing and you immediately got up to run and lock your bedroom door.

As soon as the lock was turned, you saw the shadow of two feet under the crack of your door.

What followed sent shivers down your spine, as you heard someone knock gently on the door and say your name.

"Y/N?"

You instantly dialed the number for emergency services, knowing you needed help right at that moment.

You didn't know who was outside the door. You didn't recognize the voice. But they knew you and that realization was terrifying.

"Y/N?" They said again, knocking a little harder.

You were breathing hard because you felt so frightened.

It went quiet for a moment. There was no knocking and no one saying your name. It went so quiet you could hear your own racing heart.

But that changed when the person began to pound on your door.

"Y/N! Y/N, let me in! Let me in right now!" They yelled and you rushed into your bathroom to lock the door and try to keep yourself safe.

You could hear the operator on the phone. It was hard to speak because your heart was pounding in your ears.

But you'd managed to get the words 'someone is in my house' out before the loud pounding on your door began and they'd heard the entire thing, promising help was on the way and would be there in just a few minutes.