you wake her up for cuddles

You couldn't seem to fall asleep. You felt anxious, cold, and restless.

Lisa, however, seemed to be out like a light. She was sound asleep and comfortably so, considering she'd stolen your blanket from you in her sleep.

You thought about waking her up but tried to resist the urge as much as possible, knowing she's tired and would cherish her sleep more than usual tonight. But with every minute that passed, you became more frustrated. Just laying there wasn't doing you any good.

You turned around to face Lisa. You felt her breath fan against your neck as she continued to sleep. You put your hand on her shoulder and reluctantly woke her up. "Lisa? Lisa, please wake up." She groaned but opened her eyes.

"What is it, y/n?" She asked before a yawn came over her. She rubbed her eyes and tried to keep them open but she felt so tired that it was tough to do. "Are you okay?" She asked and reached over to tiredly brush a hand through your hair. "I can't sleep."

She cooed and moved her hand from your hair and to your arm, fingers softly moving up and down your cold skin. "Oh, baby, you're cold." She said and sat up a little, realizing that not only did she have her blanket draped over her but yours as well.

She pulled it over and draped it over you. She made sure it was up to your shoulders before she kissed your forehead. "Are you just not tired? Is there anything I can do to help you?"

"I feel restless and it's just making my mind wander." She nodded, understanding how you felt. "Could you cuddle me?" She chuckled but nodded. "Of course I can, y/n." She said before having you move close enough to half spoon.

When your head fell to her shoulder she happily put one of her arms around you and then leaned her head on top of yours. "Feeling okay? Warmer, calmer?" You nodded. "Yeah, I think I'm okay now. Just don't let go."

She kissed your head. "I won't ever let go. I love you. Sweet dreams, baby." She said, sleepily moving her hand in circles on your skin. You repeated the words back to her and fell asleep to the sound of her heartbeat and soft breathing while wrapped in her arms, where you always felt warm and safe.