when you work out too much (requested)

"Babe, what are you doing in here? It's almost midnight." Lisa said as she walked into the workout room in your shared home.

You had sweat dripping down your skin and you looked exhausted as you turned off the treadmill.

"I thought you were sleeping." You said as you grabbed the towel and brushed it across your forehead.

"I was but I woke up and you weren't there so I got worried." She said as she stepped into the room and made her way over to you.

It was an early night for the two of you.

Lisa was exhausted from all the activities she and the girls have been up to lately and she fell asleep just a few minutes before eleven.

You, however, can't seem to sleep.

So you were working out... again.

"I'm sorry but I'm not tired enough to sleep." You said and kissed Lisa's cheek. "You can go back to bed though. I'll be there soon."

"Yeah, I don't believe that." She quietly said as she watched you. "You look exhausted, baby. Come on, let's go to bed."

She watched as you shook your head in an attempt to protest what she was saying but as you made your way back over to the treadmill, your knees buckled underneath you.

Lisa panicked as she watched you almost fall onto the floor and she quickly hurried over to your side to help you.

"What happened?"

"I got a little dizzy, that's all." You said as you clutched the treadmill with a tight grip.

You let go of the handle and swayed a little.

You felt dizzy but, thankfully, Lisa was right there to hold onto you.

"Sit down." She said and had you sit on the tile floor before sitting down beside you.

She put her hand on your back and she felt that your shirt was damp from sweat.

"Why are you so dizzy? Are you sick?"

"No, I'm not sick." You answered.

"Did you eat lunch or dinner today? Have you been drinking a lot of water when you've been working out?"

"No to all of those." You said and looked at your girlfriend to watch her eyes go wide. "I've been so busy working out. I lost track of time today and I spent the day working out."

"Y/N," She sighed. "You're overworking yourself. Why?"

You shrugged your shoulders and lowered your head only for Lisa to pull you into her arms.

"You do know why. Don't be afraid to tell me. You know I'm not going to judge you, no matter what." She said and kissed your head lovingly.

"I'm just stressed. There's so much going on and I didn't know what else to do."

"You could've talked to me," Lisa said, almost sad as she realized that you didn't turn to her with this.

"I'm sorry, Lili. I know I can always talk to you but I was so overwhelmed and I know you've been stressed, too. I just thought that if I used this as an escape from my stresses, I'd feel better."

"Baby, you should know better than that by now. You're my girlfriend and I love you. When you're overwhelmed and stressed, I want you to come to me. I don't want you to work out to the point that you forget to eat or you're so dizzy you can barely stand on your own."

You looked into her eyes and watched as she smiled a little when yours met hers.

"No matter what's going on for me, you can always turn to me. Whether I'm right here next to you or halfway across the world. Whether it's midnight or five am, you can always count on me to be here for you and help you."

"I know. I'm sorry." You said before pecking her jaw. "I should've come to you to talk about it instead of getting so carried away."

"It's okay. Just know that I love you more than anything and I'll always be here for you."

"I love you too." You said and smiled against her lips as she kissed you sweetly.

"So, you haven't eaten all day, right?"

"Yeah." You admitted once more.

"Well, we have to change that. I refuse to let you go to sleep on an empty stomach. Tell me what you want to eat and we can get it delivered. We'll take a nice shower together and cuddle and watch a movie. We don't have to worry about sleep since we both have tomorrow off.

"I'd love that so much." You smiled brightly.

"Good. Me too. Let me spoil you tonight, darling. Come on." She said and stood up before helping you do the same.

Leading you into the bedroom, you both shared a couple of kisses and looked forward to a great night ahead.