Author's note 🖤💗

Hi, lovelies! I know we're only 164 parts through this book but I've decided to end it early because I'm, yet again, in need of a fresh start.

So as sad as I am to end this book early, I'm beyond excited to share my second book of Lisa Imagines with you!

I can't thank you all enough for the love that you've given me.

Not just in this book but in general.

I've been thinking lately about my never-ending love and passion for writing and I keep thinking about how lucky I am to have all of you and how grateful I am for you, as well.

Things have been extremely hard lately due to life changing and the news of my mom being sick and so many devastating possibilities of where that may lead and I've honestly never felt so grateful because you make me feel so loved.

You make me happy and you make my life better.

You all manage to make my grey skies clear and make me smile from ear to ear and you make me feel like I belong, so thank you from the bottom of my heart for that.

Thank you for the support and the love and for all you've done for me and for my stories.

It's still only just the beginning.

I still have so much up my sleeve for BLACKPINK and for other works in general and I can't wait to share it all with you!

Let's start a new journey together!

I love you all so much.

Love always, Kaylee 💖