in the mood (requested)

"Lili, baby? Are you busy?" You asked Lisa as you got into bed with her.

Beside you, she was scrolling through her phone and occasionally texting Jisoo.

But, for you, she was happy to put that aside to spend time with you.

She put her phone down and turned onto her side to look at you and she saw that gleam in your eyes immediately.

And it intrigued her.

"Never too busy for my girl." She said as she sank her teeth into her lip, her eyes lighting up like yours. "What is it, my girl?"

"I'm in the mood." You said as you brushed your fingers across her arm, every touch sending fire through her veins.

"You are?"

You nodded your head and, excitedly, she put her arms around you and pulled you onto her.

"That's perfect, darling. Because so am I."

Before you could say another word, she pulled you in for a deep kiss and her hands began to wander across your body.

You melted right away and kissed her back, only for her to pull away and begin to kiss your neck.

You closed your eyes and started to tilt your head back as you tangled your fingers in her short hair and gasped from the soft brush of her lips on your soft, sensitive skin.

Getting lost in the kiss and you, she began to untie your sweats so she could take them off.

But that's when you snapped out of it and pulled away from your girlfriend, who was confused and disappointed in you doing so.

"Why'd you pull away?" She asked with a small pout. "I was enjoying myself. Weren't you, baby?"

"Of course I was." You said as you took her hand into yours as she began to let it travel across your body once more. "But I didn't mean that I wanted to make out."

"What?" She giggled. "What else could you possibly mean when you say that you're in the mood?"

"Ice cream!"

Lisa laughed in response, thinking it was just some sort of joke and you'd pull her in for a passionate kiss and say "gotcha" or something like that.

However, she could tell by the look in your eyes that you were being completely serious.

"You've got to be joking," she groaned. "Why would you say it like that then? When you said you were in the mood, I thought you meant for,"

"For?" You questioned, watching as she raised her eyebrows.

"You know!"

"I'm sorry, Lili. But I meant ice cream."

"Fine, whatever." She grumbled as you got off of her.

She folded her arms over her chest and clenched her jaw.

"Lisa, don't be mad, please."

"I'm not mad. I'm sad. I thought you were in the mood for something different. I was looking forward to spending time with you like that."

"Well, what if I said we could both win?"

"What do you mean?" She wondered, perking up a bit.

"What if you take me for ice cream and then we'll come home and make out."

"Well, then what are we waiting for? Let's go get you some ice cream!"

She excitedly jumped out of bed to get ready to go so you could come home and make out, just as your girl wanted.