she wears your sweater

"I'm a little cold. I'll be back in just a minute." Lisa said as she kissed your head and got up from the couch to go upstairs and grab something warmer to wear. She heard you pause the movie as she made her way up the stairs and into the bedroom.

Stepping into the closet she looked around for something that would keep her warm. She rubbed her arms in the meantime as goosebumps rose on her skin from the chilly air.

She spotted one of her long-sleeved shirts and went to reach for it, only to pause upon seeing the fluffy black sweater of yours that hung right next to it.

She bit her lip as she brushed her fingers across it. She knows how much you love this sweater, and she can't blame you with how warm and soft it is!

She hung her shirt back up and then took your sweater off the hanger. She smiled as she threw it on. Right away, she was much warmer than before. Not to mention the sweet smell of your scent that lingered on the fabric. With how warm and familiar it was, it almost felt like a hug from you.

"Lisa?"

She heard you call her name and she turned around just as you stood in the doorway.

"There you are! I thought you got lost or something." You joked playfully. Your smile was already big and bright, but it just grew when you noticed what she had thrown on.

"My sweater..." you whispered and stepped forward, closer and closer to her.

"I hope it's alright that I stole it for the time being. It's so warm, so cozy." She said. She watched your tongue dart out to run along your dry lips. You chuckled and wrapped your arms around her.

"You're the cutest." You kisses her cheek and tucked a lock of her short dark hair behind her ear. She giggled and hugged you, dropping her cheek on your shoulder.

"Love you." She whispered.

"Love you more." You said and hooked your fingers under her chin to bring her in for a kiss. A passionate yet loving one.

"C'mon, cutie. Let's go finish that movie." You smiled and intertwined your fingers with hers as she giggled and followed you down the stairs to continue the movie.