surprise! (requested)

You stood in the front row in the crowd, watching as your best friends performed. You tried not to let it show, but you wondered if it was obvious that your eyes followed Lisa more than the others.

You met the girls about five months ago.

Being quite famous yourself, it was major when it was announced that you'd be releasing a song and video together. It was huge.

The song and video itself broke quite a few records.

But your favorite part of the experience was the fact that you made four amazing best friends in the process.

You're as close as can be, although your bond and chemistry with Lisa are noticeably different than it is with the other girls.

Nonetheless, you adore all four of them, and getting the chance to watch them shine tonight was an opportunity you couldn't pass up.

You didn't pull out your phone much, too mesmerized by the girls and their phenominal talent.

The only time you pulled it out was to snap a photo here and there, simply to capture the moment so it wouldn't ever be forgotten.

Otherwise, you didn't dare touch it. You love being in the moment too much, especially when it comes to them.

It was only a few songs into the setlist when you began to get noticed. The fans in the front row and a couple behind you quickly recognized you and it began to spread that you were there.

Soon, fans were trying to get the girls' attention to get them to see that you were there.

Lisa was the first to notice, crouching down by the edge of the stage in front of fans to better hear what they were saying.

They'd just finished performing kick it, so it was in between songs.

As soon as your name was mentioned by the fans she spoke to and they pointed to you, her eyes lit up and her smile became bigger than most fans had ever seen before.

She looked at you and saw that you were already staring at her. You waved, a smile on your face as you did so.

"Wait!" Lisa said into her mic before the girls could announce that they were moving onto the next song. "Look who's here! It's y/n!"

The girls also began to smile so wide it almost hurt. Lisa held out her hand for you to take, which you did so with butterflies in your stomach.

She pulled you onto the stage and pulled you into a big hug. It only made more butterflies appear when it lingered, almost seeming like she didn't want to let go - just like you felt.

"Lisa! Stop hugging her, we want to hug her too!" Rosie teased and you pulled away from Lisa to hug the other girls.

"We didn't expect to see you here! You didn't tell us you'd be here." Jisoo said.

"Well, surprise!"

Fans screamed loudly and Lisa was quick to throw her arms back around to give you a huge side hug and you both grinned from ear to ear as you held onto each other.

"Well, since you're here, maybe we could do a special performance," Jennie suggested and the fans seemed to love that idea, considering their screams became louder.

"Sure! I'd love that!"

An extra mic was brought out. Lisa handed it to you, her hand lingering on yours for a second longer than it should've.

You blushed a little and Lisa did the same when the fans screamed excitedly from the cute moment that only they'd get to see.

Jisoo opened the song, so she was quick to start performing.

While Jennie and Rosé stayed near the front of the stage with her, you and Lisa stood a little further apart from them, hands intertwined as you sang your parts together.

You'd never done this before. You've never shared any moments like these, especially not when so many eyes are on you.

However, you've both fallen head over heels for each other from the moment you first met. It wasn't easy to hide your feelings and, honestly, neither of you were that great at it either.

You've both found out that you feel the same for each other but felt a little too nervous about ruining a possible friendship by acting on them or admitting it.

But now, you're both so happy to see each other that it seems like hiding those feelings from everyone watching was nearly impossible, and hiding them from each other for even another second just wasn't going to happen.

When it wasn't either of your parts, you did a little flirting and shared some cute moments, like dancing together and hugging each other tightly, like you didn't ever want to let each other go.

It caused a stir from the fans. The girls swear they'd never had a louder or more excited crowd in all the years they've performed than they had tonight.

When the song came to an end, the girls were all bummed about it.

They returned to your side, teasing Lisa for being so flirtatious with you as they all hugged you individually.

Of course, Lisa was the last to hug you since she was the one who didn't want to let you go.

"Will you come see us backstage when the show is over?" She whispered in your ear as she kept holding onto you and rubbed your back.

"Of course, Lili."

"I look forward to it." She said and held you for a few more seconds before letting you go, watching as you walked back to the front row, where you held eye contact and flirted a little more for the rest of the show.