she wakes you up for cuddles

Lisa fell onto the bed beside you.

She just got home a few minutes ago and after a quick shower and a quick brush of her teeth, she figured she'd just climb into bed and be able to fall right to sleep.

But she was wide awake now.

She looked over at you. A small smile crossed her face as she watched you breathe. She hates arriving home late because most of the time you're sound asleep like you are now. She can't blame you when you work hard yourself.

She thought for a few seconds about just how much she loves you before the desire to hold you close washed over her. She didn't wanna wake you, but surely, cuddling with you would be the thing that helps her fall asleep.

She shook your shoulder lightly and watched as you slowly opened your eyes. "Hm? Lisa? What is it?"

When you turned to look at her she took the chance to stroke your cheek for the first time all day. She then kissed your forehead, letting her nose fall against your skin as she took a breath to calm her fast heartbeat, her heart just so full of love for you.

"I'm sorry that I woke you, baby. I just got home a few minutes ago and I really wanna cuddle with you."

She watched as you smiled, loving the little giggle that fell from your lips. "I'm happy to cuddle with you anytime, lovely."

Lisa smiled as you moved closer to her. Your legs tangled with hers, your head fell against her shoulder and she laid hers on yours.

"I've missed you."

"Missed you too. Did you have a good day?" You wondered, hoping she did as she deserved. "Yeah, but it's better now that I'm here with you. I love you."

You leaned up and gave her a tiny kiss, one that would usually deepen and Lisa would absolutely lose herself in if it weren't for the tiredness you both felt.

"I love you too. Get some sleep now."

She kissed your temple when she put her head back down on yours. "Goodnight, y/n."

"Goodnight, my love."