kissing in the rain

"Maybe we should head back to the car," Lisa mumbled as she looked up at the sky, seeing how grey and stormy it looked.

It was fine just a little bit ago. The sun was shining and the park was crawling with people. But then the clouds started to roll in and most people left. Now it's almost empty, only a person here and a couple there.

She pulled her phone out of her pocket. "There's a storm coming, baby. We should head home."

Just as she said that you felt a raindrop hit your shoulder. You watched Lisa pull the keys out of her pocket and she hit the lock button. The sound came from across the street just a little way up. "Come on, let's make our way there." She kept her hand in yours until just a moment later the rain started to pour. Hard.

She let go to pull her hood over her head. "I see the car." She pointed and went to make her way across the street. "Wait!" You grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. She looked at you, a little concerned. "What is it, baby?"

"It's just, there's something I've always wanted to do."

Lisa nodded and you looked into her deep brown eyes before leaning in and capturing her lips with yours, pulling her in for a sweet kiss.

Despite the heavy rain and wind, you wished you could've frozen time and stayed in that moment with her forever. Her hand moved to your back, moving her fingers in circles as you kissed passionately, pulling back a minute later.

"I've always wanted to do that." You smiled shyly. Lisa nudged her nose against your cheek, kissing it softly. "Me too, baby." You shivered, making Lisa frown. "Oh, you're cold. C'mon, let's go to the car. I think it's time we head home."

But before you took even one step she pecked your lips. "I couldn't resist," she giggled and then ran with you across the street to the car. You got inside and cranked the heat up. "Was that everything you dreamed it would be?" She teased, but you could tell she was curious.

You giggled and kissed her cheek. "No. It was with you, Lisa. So it was better than I could've ever imagined it being." Her eyes lit up at your words. "Now come on, it's cold!" She started the car with a laugh and drove you both home.