she proposes on stage (requested)

The screams from the fans in the crowd were loud and brought a bright smile to Lisa's face, as well as the other girls' faces, too.

They just finished performing don't know what to do and they were in awe over how loud and supportive the fans were at this show tonight.

It's only making Lisa's heart race with anticipation even more as she continued to think about what she was doing tonight; something that she has been wanting to do for so long now.

"Are you enjoying the show tonight?" Rosie asked and the fans loudly cheered in response.

"Well, it's only going to get better. Because we have something special planned!" Jisoo said. "Actually, I should say that Lisa has something special planned."

All the girls looked at Lisa while Lisa just stared at the front row, where you were standing.

"Hey, baby," she grinned and playfully raised her eyebrows at you. "Come up here."

You looked at her hesitantly as the idea of so many eyes on you made you a little nervous.

But as she walked to the edge of the stage and held her hand out for you to take with eyes full of hope and happiness, you accepted and wrapped your fingers around hers.

She helped you up on stage and kissed you softly, pulling you away a few seconds later.

"Hi, sweet girl." Lisa grinned as she brought your hand to her lips for a kiss; the hand she hoped would have the rock on it that she got designed special for you.

"Hi, Lili. What's going on? Why am I up here?" You asked as you gazed at her and then the girls, who stood across the stage with big happy smiles.

"Because I have something special planned. Truth be told, I've been wanting to do this for so long but I never knew when or where to do it. This felt like the perfect place and time. This way, everyone gets to see and hear just how in love with you I am."

"Oh, baby," you chuckled. "What are you talking about?"

She brushed her tongue across her lips before taking a deep breath.

"I love you. More than I've ever loved anyone or anything. I love that you never judge me and you're always here for me. You're just the most amazing woman in the world and I never want to live without you. I want to spend forever with you... I want you to be my wife, y/n."

You watched as a staff member rushed on stage.

Rushing to Lisa, she placed the small velvet box in her hands, and then Lisa got down on one knee in front of you.

That's when you were met with the sight of what might just be the most stunning ring you've ever seen.

And to make it even more beautiful and sentimental, it was being given to you by the love of your life.

Lisa's hands were shaking with excitement and you both had tears in your eyes.

"Marry me?"

"Yes." You answered without any hesitation, a big but tearful smile tugging at Lisa's lips after you said that.

She stood up and the girls began to scream and jump for joy from across the stage, hugging each other as they also let a couple of tears fall.

"Here, my love," Lisa whispered as she pulled the ring out of the box, slipping it on your finger.

The fans were cheering louder than ever before, phones raised high to capture the beautiful moment.

"We're getting married!" Lisa excitedly said into her mic, tears in her eyes still, despite the grin on her face.

She gave you a sweet kiss, only to pull away as the girls rushed to you and threw their arms around you tightly.

"You're engaged!" Jennie grinned.

"We're so happy for you!" Jisoo sniffled, so happy for you both; two of her very best friends.

"Congrats," Rosé smiled, hugging you both tightly before they pulled away from you and Lisa and let you share one more sweet kiss.

"I love you, baby girl. Can't wait for you to be my wife." Lisa said before kissing your hand again, so happy to see the ring on your finger, just as she hoped.

"I can't wait either, my beautiful fiancée." You said as you stared down at your hand, mesmerized by your ring. "I love you so much."

You shared one more kiss and then a quick hug before you went backstage instead of back to your spot in the front row, impatiently waiting to celebrate your engagement with your now fiancée and three best friends.