the first time she sees your tattoo (requested)

The sound of the bathroom door quietly opening made Lisa's eyes open.

She couldn't hold back the smile tugging at her lips as she looked to the doorway, noticing that you were peeking your head out to see if she was awake or not, so you would know if you needed to be quiet or not as you exited the bathroom.

"Good morning, pretty girl." She spoke as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes then parted her lips as she yawned quietly.

You exited the bathroom with a towel around your body.

Your hair was wet, beads of water dripping from the ends.

Lisa watched them run down your back and your arms as you came over to her side to kiss her cheek then walk to the closet.

She's been awake for the last few minutes. She'd just been too content to even sit up in bed, until now.

"Did I wake you?"

"No. I've been awake. I was just too cozy to get up, although I would've been much warmer and much more comfortable if I had you to hold onto."

You chuckled as you began to go through all of the clothes that were hung up in the closet.

"Sorry. I wanted to get a shower before we go out today." You said and Lisa nodded her head understandingly as you continued to try and find what you wanted to wear.

She got out of bed, her bare feet padding across the floor as she came up behind you.

She wrapped her arms around you and hugged you tightly, a soft sigh falling from her lips after she breathed in the smell of your body wash that lingered on your skin.

She kissed your shoulder blade a few times before she let her lips travel to the back of your neck.

She opened her eyes when she heard you chuckle and she smiled from ear to ear, only for it to fall and for a gasp to escape her lips when she noticed something.

There on the back of your shoulder was a beautiful flower inked on your skin.

She was mesmerized over how detailed it was and how gorgeous it looked on you.

"When did you get this?"

"A couple of weeks ago."

"And you didn't tell me about it?" She asked and stared at you in disappointment as you turned to look at her.

"Well, you've been busy. I haven't really had the time." You explained and she slowly nodded, understanding that. "What do you think about it? Do you like it?"

"Like it?" She softly spoke as she gently placed her fingertips on the tattoo. "Yes, baby girl. I love it. Y/N, it's beautiful. It's so well done and so detailed. It looks perfect on you."

"Thank you!" You grinned and she pecked your lips softly.

She gently turned you around so she could see your tattoo again. She continued to brush her fingers along the ink, completely obsessed.

"If you love my tattoo this much, maybe you should get one.

"No thanks. I'm good." She quickly replied, making you laugh. "I'll just marvel over yours."

She kissed across your skin, still as captivated by the beautiful ink on your shoulder as she was when she first saw it moments ago.

"You're so beautiful, my love." She whispered and continued to give you kiss after kiss as she complimented you and your tattoo, so in love with it and you.