she wants your attention

"Hey, y/n. I was thinking we should watch a movie tonight. Sound fun?" Lisa asked as she sat on the bed beside you. She waited a few seconds for you to respond but when you didn't, she was asking again.

"Y/N?" She whined, watching as you scrolled through your Instagram feed and laughed along the way at some of the silly posts you encountered.

She let out a little sigh before laying down beside you. She watched your eyes move as you read something before you were scrolling down your feed once more. "Okay. If you won't answer me, you leave me no choice!" She warned, wondering if that would make you look up at her, but it didn't.

She snatched your phone out of your hand and you looked at her instantly, all wide-eyed and confused. "Lisa, what-"

Your words were cut off by her soft lips against your own. You kissed her back just as passionately as she was kissing you, finding yourself craving the taste of her lips more and more each time they moved in sync with your own.

"What was that for? Not that I'm complaining." You muttered breathlessly.

She shrugged, but you could see that smirk on her face clear as day. "I just wanted your attention. You were so caught up with your phone. I was talking to you and I was just gonna envelope you in a gigantic koala hug but this seemed better."

You giggled and took your phone from her but only to place on the table beside your bed. Your mind was elsewhere now.

"Well, you certainly have my attention now."

She threw her head back with a laugh.

"You should get my attention like that more often." You suggested and found yourself in her arms just a few seconds later when she pulled you on top of her and held you tight.

"Maybe I will." She smiled. "So? Feel like watching a movie tonight?"

You gasped excitedly. "Are you kidding? Quality time and cuddles with my girlfriend? Why would I ever pass that up?" You cupped her cheek, kissing her once more before handing her the remote. "Your choice tonight. I chose last time."

She gently pushed your head down on her chest and combed her fingers through your hair. She took a moment to look through all the selections until she found the perfect one for you to watch together just a moment later.

She was much happier now that she has your attention, because it was all she really wanted.