we fell in love in october (requested)

Standing in the front row of the stadium, you looked like any other excited fan.

With your lightstick in your hand and a LALISA hoodie on, you blended in perfectly.

But you weren't any normal fan - you're dating Lisa.

Tonight is the first show on their tour and Lisa wanted you to be in attendance and although she gave you the option of staying backstage, you wanted to be in the front row to support her from the crowd.

You've been singing along and waving your lightstick around in the air like the other fans surrounding you.

Lisa tried not to stare at you too much so fans wouldn't catch on but it was hard for her to do.

The girls were taking a break from doing group performances so they could do a special stage each.

Lisa's was first and your heart raced with excitement just thinking about what she might be doing.

She refused to tell you, keeping it super secretive, and as hard as it was for you, you didn't pressure her into telling you since she wanted to keep it a surprise.

When she came back on stage and the lights went up, she broke out in a big smile as the fans screamed.

"Smoking cigarettes on the roof. You look so pretty and I love this view." She sang.

Her voice was so pretty and so comforting, always making any worries you feel disappear when you hear it.

"We fell in love in October. That's why I love the fall. Looking at the stars, admiring from afar."

But it wasn't just her soft, soothing voice that melted your heart.

It was also the words she was singing and the way she looked into your eyes when the lyrics left her lips.

"My girl, my girl, my girl. You will be my girl. My girl, my girl, my girl. You will be my world. My world, my world, my world. You will be my girl."

Your heart swelled as you watched her smile at you.

"Smoking cigarettes on the roof. You look so pretty and I love this view. Don't bother looking down. We're not going that way. At least I know, I am here to say. We fell in love in October. That's why I love fall. Looking at the stars, admiring from afar. My girl, my girl, my girl."

The song finished a moment later and the whole time her eyes stayed locked with yours, sparkling brightly.

"So? Did you like it?" She asked the fans, almost jokingly as they cheered at the top of their lungs for her.

She looked at them in adoration before gazing at you with the same look.

"That song is one of my favorites ever, so I'm so happy to be able to cover it. There's someone special I want to dedicate it to."

You could feel other people looking at you as her gaze continued to linger on you.

You know where this is headed.

You know what the look she's giving you is for.

She's asking you if you're okay with her naming who it's dedicated to, which will then put your relationship.

But you've had this discussion before.

You've had it just to be safe, just in case someone leaks your relationship.

But you've had it just in case you both agree to announce your relationship when the time and the situation is right.

You know she'll keep you safe and sound and that she won't ever let anything bad happen to you.

You trust her with your whole heart and so, you agreed.

You nodded your head and she looked back out at the crowd before making the huge and life-changing announcement.

"My girlfriend."

People started looking around, following her gaze to you.

"I've been dating the most beautiful and amazing girl in the world for the last few months and I'm so proud to share this with you all. I love her very much and I hope that you'll be kind to her and show her lots of love. She deserves it all."

Fans started to film you and show you the love and support you deserve, making you feel so lucky and loved.

"I love you." She grinned as she made a little heart and blew you a sweet kiss, making fans go wild.

It was a beautiful moment, one that changed your lives forever but in the best way, and it was something you'd never forget.