let her go - part two (requested)

It was only a little while later when Lisa went to pull you closer and only felt the sheets against her fingertips.

"Y/N?" She mumbled tiredly as she sat up and turned the light on, looking around for you. "Babe? Where are you?"

When you didn't answer back, she started to get worried. She knew you weren't in the bathroom because the light was off and the door was open.

Thinking you must be downstairs getting some water or something, she got out of bed and went to look for you.

She went downstairs and, concerningly, you weren't there.

"Y/N? Baby, where you are? You're scaring me!" She called out as she looked around, her heart pounding against her chest in fear while her eyes filled with tears.

That's when she noticed your shoes weren't by the door anymore.

Rushing back up to the bedroom, she checked your nightstand and realized your phone was gone. This made her check the closet, where you keep your suitcases and duffle bags, and she noticed a couple of them were gone.

She swore under her breath as she grabbed her phone. The time read that it was a little after two am. You were gone and at this hour? It only made her worry more.

She called your phone but it went straight to voicemail.

"Y/N? Why did you leave? Where did you go? Call me as soon as you get this. Please? I'm scared." She cried as she rushed down the stairs to grab her shoes, quickly slipping them on.

Despite the time, she didn't even hesitate to call the girls as she grabbed her keys and walked out the door.

"Hello?" Jisoo spoke tiredly as Lisa made her way to the sidewalk, rushing down the sidewalk.

"Jisoo? Have you seen-"

She froze when she saw you sitting at the end of the sidewalk, your legs pulled up to your chest as you cried. She wasn't close to you yet but she was running there, trying to get to your side as quickly as possible.

"Lisa, do you know what time it is?" Jisoo groaned. "Why'd you call?"

"I-I thought y/n left."

"What?" Jisoo asked, clearly getting worried.

"But I found her. It's okay. I'll talk to you later and explain everything. Sorry for bothering you."

She ended the call without another word to Jisoo as she reached your side.

"Y/N!"

You lifted your head at the sound of her voice.

"There you are!" She panted, trying to catch her breath as she came to a stop, sitting beside you. "What are you doing? Why did you leave? What were you thinking!?"

"I'm sorry." You cried, your head low. "I didn't know what else to do."

Lisa realized just how deeply this was all hurting you. So instead of asking more questions, she decided to comfort you.

"Talk to me." She said softly as she took your hand. "I'm listening."

"I feel overwhelmed. I know this is your life and I know that it's all bad but I feel like a lot of people hate me. Even more than that, I worry this will affect you and the girls somehow. As though, if I don't leave, if I don't make things better somehow, people will stop supporting you and it'll all be my fault. You'll start having regrets, the girls will start disliking me. My mind is a mess. I have a lot of fears, Lisa. I don't want to be the reason you lose fans."

"Y/N," She whispered softly, her heart shattering in her chest. "I need you to listen to me. Okay?"

You lifted your head, looking her in the eyes.

"Okay."

"I genuinely mean what I am about to tell you, with all of my heart and soul - if I have you, losing those fans doesn't bother me. I mean that because the fans that genuinely love and adore the four of us will stand by us and support us no matter what."

You cracked a smile, despite the tears in your eyes.

"I know I'm an idol and I do all of these amazing things and I have so many people that look up to me but at the end of the day, I'm a person too. I've always wanted to fall in love and you, my sweet girl, made that happen for me. Because I am in love. With you. People are going to have to learn to deal with that. I'm still the same person I've always been, just happier. If fans can't see that, it's not you or me to blame. It's them. If they decide they don't want to support blackpink anymore because I'm taken, because I've found the love of my life, then let them. They weren't our real fans in the first place."

You sniffled as she squeezed your hand a couple of times.

"People are going to say things about you, not everyone is going to love you. That's something you will always have to deal with. I've learned that firsthand. But they don't know you. Not like I do. And in time, this will pass. People will go on with their lives. People will learn to live with it."

"I hope you're right." You mumbled quietly.

"What I'm trying to say is that you can't let the world dictate your happiness. You can't let these people bother you. You can't let them ruin what we have. I know it's easier said than done but you have to learn to block these people out. Because they want to get under your skin. They want to drive us apart. But, if you stay, you'll realize that all these people ever do is bring us closer together."

You looked away, letting out a shaky breath.

"You're the only one I want to spend my life with. I can't stop you from leaving if that's what you need. I know you need to do what's best for you, I get that. If you need to let go, I'll understand. But..."

Until now, she's kept herself together.

But now, she can't help but fall apart as she tells you about how badly she wants you to stay.

"I don't want you to." She cried, her bottom lip trembling. "I want you to stay. I want to love you forever."

You couldn't help but cry with her as you let her hand go and put your arms around her neck, holding her tight.

She pulled away a moment later, after you sobbed together.

"So? Do you want to stay? Or do you need to go?"

"I want to stay." You said. "So, I'm staying."

She breathed out a sigh of relief before throwing her arms back around you.

"I love you." She cried.

"I love you too." You said, sniffling as you laid your cheek on her shoulder.

"Don't leave like that anymore. You almost gave me a heart attack."

You tearfully laughed as she rubbed your back, promising that you never would because you've got no reason to leave when you're so in love and have all you'll ever need with her by your side.