Chapter 15

Jing Yuanzhou originally thought that Lin Yan would show Chen Yushen the persistence Lin Yan used to tirelessly chase after Jing Yuanzhou previously. He didn't expect that since returning to the base on that day, Lin Yan would never mention the name again. It was as if he had completely forgotten this person.

Since not all members of the team had been organized, the training activities with the team didn't officially start. There were several figures sitting sporadically through the training room. Gu Luo had tasted the sweetness and completely fell in love with partnering up with Jian Ye. Right now, the two people had joined together to score passionately.

Jing Yuanzhou had just returned from a run outside. He planned to go back to the dormitory to take a bath when he glanced inside the training and caught a glimpse of the person lying in front of the computer. He paused slightly.

He changed directions and stepped inside. The computer screen in front of Lin Yan was showing a live broadcast interface. In the video screen in the lower left corner, the short hair with varying colours was particularly eye-catching. If it wasn't for the beautiful face that could support such a hair colour, it would really be like a peacock with its tail spread open.

As for Lin Yan, he was supporting his face with one hand as he stared in a motionless manner at the man's face. A faint smile that made people think easily was floating on his face.

"Oh, so you like this shamate style."

It wasn't until the man's voice was heard from behind him that Lin Yan's senses came back. He blinked slowly under Jing Yuanzhou's gaze and then pulled a chair from the side. "You came just right. Take a look."

Jing Yuanzhou silently watched such an extremely calm attitude and walked over to sit down on the gaming chair. Since he had just finished running, he was shrouded with a shallow smell of sunlight. It seemed to have a different type of warmth compared to the indifferent appearance in the past.

Lin Yan couldn't help taking a sniff. Then he took the earphone out of his left ear and naturally sent it to Jing Yuanzhou's ear. "Look at this."

There was a soft touch when his fingers touched the base of the ear and Jing Yuanzhou's movements stopped for a moment. Before he could continue to feel it, Lin Yan took his hand back and the sensation of touch on his ear had already drifted away.

Jing Yuanzhou's eyes slightly lowered.

Lin Yan returned to his position and gently tapped on the table with his fingertips. "I have to say that this person is really interesting."

Jing Yuanzhou glanced at one of the live rooms and couldn't ignore such an evaluation. In fact, even without Lin Yan's introduction, he would've recognized this peacock.

It was the former shooter of the QOG team, Bi Yaohua. His ID was BB and he had the face of an e-sports' Mr Perfect. It was just that he was a real trash-talk king.

At first, he was a game streamer and he never put a handle on his mouth. Every time he did a live broadcast, he could talk from beginning to end. As long as a player made a mistake in the game, ridicule was inevitable.

However, who could guarantee that there would be no mistakes during the entire process? Looking at the entire Burning Hot League, there were no players that Bi Yaohua hadn't scolded. It was so much that within one year of his debut, he had offended almost the entire circle.

Since then, the title of 'Trash Talk King' had spread like wildfire. As an ordinary game streamer, Bi Yaohua had a large group of girlfriend fans who paid for his appearance. He might like to trash talk but his skills as a shooter were extremely high.