Chapter 138

Filming finished and the group boarded the business vehicle to return. At this time, everyone finally noticed the strangeness in the back row. They saw that the coach and captain were both looking out the windows on both sides without talking and couldn't help exchanging glances. Then they smartly controlled their mouths.

Upon arriving back at the base, Lin Yan arranged a return car for Jian Ning.

Jian Ning wanted to wait until the finals were over to go back but it had only been a week since the end of the National Day holidays. He couldn't take more days off from school. In order not to affect his studies too much, he unwillingly got out of the car. Jian Ye watched the car drive all the way out of the base.

At this point, it was almost time for dinner. The cooking aunt brought the dishes to the table and after dinner, they went back to the training room.

Lin Yan had mentioned in advance that there would be no extra training these days. It was rare for them to have free time so everyone simply opened the live broadcast rooms one after another, taking this opportunity to reduce the length of the live broadcast that needed to be completed this month.

Jing Yuanzhou also started live broadcasting. He held a thermos while sitting at the table. The number of people in the live broadcast room rose wildly. The people who came in waited patiently for a while, only to hear the occasional keyboard sound. If it wasn't for this person's hair swaying from the passing wind, fans would even suspect that the camera in the lower right corner was a static poster.

The barrage scrolled quickly.

[What's going on? God Jing seems to be in a bad mood.]

[It's almost the finals. Is he nervous?]

[I'm happy. There is finally something going on inside the Go Home team!]

[Above person, what were you thinking about before? Titans isn't a newcomer participating in the competition for the first time. Why would he be nervous?!]

[Yes, something happened to the GH team? Don't you see the children having fun in the next door live broadcast room? Don't be too active!]

[The atmosphere is really active. I haven't seen Brother Gun and BB team up before. I just went to take a look and I almost laughed at this crosstalk combination.]

[What is the situation. I don't see Coach Lin today. Could it be that the couple finally quarreled?]

[Fuck, don't be like this! Don't make trouble with the parents love!]

They always thought that Jing Yuanzhou wasn't paying attention to the barrage but at this time, he suddenly opened his mouth. "There was no quarrel and no accident."

The barrage paused. Then they realized what he had answered and instantly became excited.

Yet no matter how enthusiastic the fans, Jing Yuanzhou once again returned to the state where he didn't talk. He clicked into the next ranking match and no longer looked at the barrage.

It wasn't until the end of the match that he realized the discussion on the barrage had changed to something else.

[Right, I saw the interview before the finals. Song Cheng still has the face to mention BK!]

[I'm laughing to death. In KING's promotional video, he said that the championship belongs to KING. Later, he said that he hopes BK will have good results? Is he a man or a ghost?!]

[At that time, he sold his teammates thoroughly and ran to South Korea with Flm. Don't pretend to be a good person.]

[I can't help wanting to cry when thinking about the time Titans worked so hard.]