Chapter 114

Just as guessed, the entry #Luni is ready to retire# directly topped the Weibo hot search that evening. The comments area of LDF's official Weibo and Luni's personal Weibo exploded and the scene was spectacular.

This incident undoubtedly attracted the attention of players from other clubs. In the blink of an eye, the professional players group started to madly @Luni. Everyone wanted to know the situation.

After returning to the base, Lin Yan looked at Chen Yushen and gave him some words of 'advice.' Then he arranged for the four players to team up as pairs for training. By the time he saw the hot search, he was in his room sorting through the data of PAY's recent matches.

He looked through the comments and felt a bit more emotional. "In fact, Luni's fans truly spoil him. When he lost the match against us, I remember that LDF's official Weibo was full of comfort out of fear he would have a psychological trauma from losing the match. If it were us, we would be scolded online. Forget having these small essays full of true emotions. It's really touching!"

"It's normal." Jing Yuanzhou sat next to him watching the match videos and glanced over. "It was the most depressing time of China's competition area when LDF was founded. In the first year, the newly established team got good results. Then Luni joined and became the backbone of the middle lane that the other competition areas always looked down on. A large number of LDF fans are Luni's faithful mid-laner fans and they have accompanied the team with their true feelings all the way. They have experienced big storms together and their mentality is definitely different from that of ordinary team fans."

Lin Yan couldn't help feeling envious. "Tsk, that's good."

Jing Yuanzhou laughed. "Why so envious? Just wait for our team to win a few world competitions and we will also have such fans."

Jing Yuanzhou wasn't a person to say such big talk casually. Now he said it and it inevitably made Lin Yan doubt if Jing Yuanzhou had been with him for too long. What was that saying? Approaching good people can make you better and approaching bad people can make you worse.

Lin Yan thought about it and felt it was better not to make the fans' God Jing too crooked. He cleared his throat and changed the topic. "Regardless of what happened with Luni, how is your game video going?"

Jing Yuanzhou answered, "It will be done soon. It's already at 30 minutes."

Lin Yan told him, "There's no need to be too detailed. Just extract AI's gank route. At present, the strength of our three lanes is acceptable. As long as we control AI during the match and don't give him too much room to play, things shouldn't go wrong. Once I finish with these statistics, I'll go over and take a look with you."

Jing Yuanzhou glanced at the huge number of videos waiting to be watched in the folder and was silent for a moment. "Are you going to finish watching all of these today?"

"I have to finish watching them." Lin Yan said, "I have asked Abyss to do the rankings tonight to find the feeling. Tomorrow, these refined detail videos need to be given to him. There isn't much time. We will fight PAY the evening after next. After he digests all of this, I have to give him rest time to adjust his state. I can't push the child too hard."

"You have never thought about giving yourself time to rest."

His voice was so low that Lin Yan didn't hear it clearly. He looked up blankly. "What did you say?"

"Nothing." Jing Yuanzhou sighed in his heart and turned his attention to the video again. "Since time is tight, hurry and watch it."

Lin Yan glanced at his phone. "It's late. You can finish this one and leave the rest to me."