Chapter 194: End of Extra

The newcomer got the MVP the first time he competed and he talked so arrogantly in the MVP interview. He once again caused an uproar in the circle.

For Lin Yan, a newcomer who was capable and dared to speak, the comments on the Internet were divided into two categories. One was crazily mocking him for not knowing the greatness of the heavens and earth while the other liked such a young and arrogant spirit.

There was also another wave from the Lin Yan and Jing Yuanzhou Twin Stars CP fans. In this interview, they got a large wave of sugar and the super topic was full of joy and satisfaction.

No matter if they liked Lin Yan or not, they had to admit that after the fresh blood entered, people did have many expectations for WP's league results this year.

After all, the strength of the WP team itself wasn't weak but they would always lose the championship trophy for weird reasons. Now they had added two strong players in one breath. Could they take advantage of it? It was indeed worth waiting to see if they could break the curse of 'always second place.'

There was such a high level of topic and WP didn't fail to live up to everyone's expectations. Since the start of the autumn competition, WP smashed through all obstacles and made it to the finals of the autumn competition.

By this time, the strength of Lin Yan and Jing Yuanzhou was obvious to all. No one questioned Lin Yan's rhetoric about the best newcomer at the beginning of the season. After all, results told everything. The winner of this year's best newcomer had no more suspense. It would indeed be among the WP team's two newcomers.

The WP team's opponent in the finals was the veteran AC team. It was a team that had stepped on WP several times over the years to reach the throne of champions so in a way, it was full of a battle of revenge gimmick.

The night before the match, all the players went back to the dormitories after participating in the final tactical meeting.

Lin Yan was walking at the rear of the team. He had just opened his door and was about to go in when a force suddenly overwhelmed him. He was pressed gently against the wall by the visitor who quietly closed the door of the room behind him.

The lights weren't turned on so in the darkness, he could only vaguely see the deep eyes of the young man in front of him through the faint light leaking through the window. Lin Yan blinked slowly and smiled. "Why, Titans, are you playing a kidnapping scene in the club's base?"

Jing Yuanzhou looked down at this smile and the corners of his mouth lowered slightly. "The thing you said last time, does it still count?"

Lin Yan paused a bit. "What?"

He saw Jing Yuanzhou's expression sink and something suddenly flashed through his mind.

His ears burned hot as Lin Yan quickly answered, "Hey, don't be angry. I'm teasing you. It counts. Of course, my words count."

Jing Yuanzhou's expression cleared slightly at the words. Then he let out a breath and seemed to speak to himself. "There is one last day left."

The distance between the two of them was actually a big close and Lin Yan's heartbeat was too fast.

He wasn't sure if Jing Yuanzhou could hear the drum of his heartbeat. He cleared his throat and tried to change the topic. "How do you know if there is only one day left? I said I would agree to you if we won the championship. However, the match hasn't been played yet. How do you know we will definitely win?"

Jing Yuanzhou lowered his eyes. His gaze skimmed over Lin Yan's deliberately taut face and a smile flashed in his eyes. He suddenly moved closer again without warning. His breaths brushed over the soft hair. "With you, how can we not win?"