Chapter 105

"I think these days, the e-sports players really need to fill up their empty spiritual world." After such an interruption, Lin Yan finally picked up the phone he had been ignoring and looked through it which only made him feel happier. "Don't UL and Three have a match coming up? They chatted all night in the group. Why isn't their coach coming to catch them?"

"The main thing is that this match-fixing matter is too large. In addition, there is no active coach in the group so they can chat. Wuhoo is a night owl. His highest record is when he didn't sleep for three days and three nights. It's really nothing for him to stay up all night. He's guaranteed to play harder than anyone on the field." Jing Yuanzhou neatly stacked the information in his hands and happened to meet Lin Yan's gaze as he looked up. "What's the matter?"

"No coach in the group?" Lin Yan raised his eyebrow with a smile. "Captain Jing, then what am I?"

Jing Yuanzhou's heart jumped slightly at the smile and he couldn't help feeling hotter. "You are different."

Lin Yan found it strange. "What's different?"

Jing Yuanzhou picked up Lin Yan's hand and pinched it gently. "You are a family member."

Lin Yan froze in a rare moment. Then after understanding it, he cocked his head. "God Jing, I don't think we've established a relationship at the time I joined the group, right?"

"Yes, the relationship wasn't determined." Jing Yuanzhou let out a soft laugh as he lowered his head. "Still, that didn't affect me from liking you."

Lin Yan looked up at Jing Yuanzhou. It was a light look with a vague inquiry. Then he seemed to realize something and only clear playfulness remained. "I don't know why but based on these words just now, why do I feel like you've been planning for a long time?"

Jing Yuanzhou was very honest in front of this gaze. "It seems that there is no problem with such an understanding. You know, us old e-sports players have a clear heart after playing for a long time. Once we realize what we want, we can't help but fight for it. This is a bad problem but we can't change it."

"There's no need to change it." Lin Yan was very generous and handed over the information to Jing Yuanzhou. "Just do this hard work as an apology."

Jing Yuanzhou took it. "Yes, Coach."

Lin Yan had been busy for most of the day and he finally had some free time. He lay on the sofa and started to read the endless messages of the group chat. This group of professional players was also part of Jing Yuanzhou's life. He hadn't felt it much before but today, Lin Yan realized that he had quietly started to integrate into this man's life.

He temporarily let his head empty of thoughts. After reading the chat, he thought about how Jing Yuanzhou said there was no active team coach in the group and he couldn't help opening the members list to take a look.

His gaze was sweeping down only to pause after seeing something. In the midst of the colors, there were two familiar profile pictures that had a subtle harmony.

Jing Yuanzhou skillfully finished sorting out and archiving the data. Then he looked up and saw Lin Yan's appearance. "What is it?"

Lin Yan raised his head. He wanted to talk but stopped himself. In the end, he couldn't help confirming his guess. "Don't you feel like our profile pictures look a bit like a couple one?"

Jing Yuanzhou obviously paused. Then he slowly leaned against the table and looked down in an amused manner. "You just found out?"

Lin Yan, "......"