Chapter 86

The weight of the man half-pressed on him was just right and the two people's bodies naturally leaned together. It was so close that they could faintly smell the other person.

It was just slightly different from normal times. Jing Yuanzhou's breath had the very shallow scent of wine that was just the right amount. Add the low and provocative tone when he opened his mouth and it was perfectly in line with the slightly drunk atmosphere.

Lin Yan was squeezed against the wall and was unable to control his heartbeat. He reached out for Jing Yuanzhou's chest. "Didn't you just drink half a cup of wine? Yet you are drunk?"

Jing Yuanzhou replied in a low voice, "Yes, I'm really drunk."

The more a person with proper manners acted spoiled, the more deadly it was. Such a voice didn't contain much ups and downs. It was just that the moment the deliberately low voice entered Lin Yan's ears, the self-control Lin Yan prided himself on received a blow and he couldn't resist.

Lin Yan instinctively looked around the empty corridor. Then he placed one of Jing Yuanzhou's arms around his shoulder, his ears burning as he declared, "Go back to our room!"

Jing Yuanzhou's chuckle passed by the side of his face. No one said anything on the way back to the room. They tacitly pretended to be drunk. There was the symbolic arm on the shoulder and they walked like this side by side. Their breaths slowly blended together, obviously enjoying such a comfortable atmosphere.

It was very difficult for a person to meet the right person in life. This was the case with the opposite sex, let alone the rare number of people who liked the same sex.

It just so happened that the window paper was broken around the opening of the autumn competition. The team's start in the competition was just around the corner. Jing Yuanzhou always followed the agreement of first confirming the relationship and not falling in love. He never publicly asked Lin Yan for anything. Not to mention, they were always in the base. Apart from routine tasks, the intersection between the two of them was basically no more than the other players.

Jing Yuanzhou never complained about this and unconditionally followed Lin Yan's rhythm. Lin Yan always remembered this type of accommodation. It was precisely due to this that when deciding the rooms for the hotel, he took the initiative to ask for a room with Jing Yuanzhou.

It had to be said that his original intention of doing this was good. At any rate, the two of them had decided their relationship. It was right to take the opportunity to fight for more opportunities to be alone. However, Lin Yan already regretted it right after the rooms were allocated.

It wasn't that he didn't want to be with Jing Yuanzhou. It was just that in the past, it wasn't so obvious because they had so much contact around other people. Now that they were alone, it was like dry land at the ignition point. One mistake was enough to start a prairie fire.

They hadn't said anything for the past few days but Lin Yan could clearly feel that the fire in Jing Yuanzhou's heart was the same as his. It was burning uncontrollably after accumulating for a few days. No matter how subtle the entire process, every contact lad led to a stronger desire to approach. It had finally swelled to the breaking point.

They had already passed the young and ignorant age. It was far more difficult to sleep with their favorite person by their side every night. Previously, it was okay when it wasn't broken. Then after a kiss, all the impulses rushed out like a dam breaking. The instinctive desires of the body were realer than reason. The cold shower before dinner wasn't enough to make them calm.

After returning to the room and closing the door, Jing Yuanzhou who was still half leaning against Lin Yan abruptly turned back and pressed this person against the wall. The sky outside was already dark. There were no lights on in the room. There was only the dim aisle light above their heads. The faint light circled the narrow and ambiguous space.