Chapter 143

The audience cheered as everyone in GH took off their headphones and walked to the backstage. The atmosphere of the lounge was much colder compared to the lively atmosphere outside.

The moment Jing Yuanzhou walked in, he saw Lin Yan lying on the sofa while holding a thermos. He had clearly found a more comfortable position. He was covered with the pink velvet blanket and didn't look like he had much improvement. There was a hint of redness in his eyes from the fever.

He looked over and was in a sluggish trance for a moment. Then he managed to smile. "Everyone played well."

His voice was much lower and hoarser than before.

Jing Yuanzhou couldn't help frowning. "Should I pour you some hot water again?"

Lin Yan didn't want to move. Even the game on the field just now failed to mobilize his emotions. He lay there with no strength. He just hummed and obediently handed over the thermos.

The cameraman who was filming the footage happened to follow them in with his camera raised. He filmed this interaction without missing anything. Luo Mo stood beside him. He inadvertently looked around and reacted instantly. He politely invited the staff member outside. "Sorry, we are going to discuss tactics. Can I trouble you to go out first?"

Soon, only the members of GH were left in the lounge. The rest time was very short. It was a time to drink water, adjust their emotions, and go to the bathroom without any delays.

Lin Yan took the thermos that was filled with hot water again and took a sip. The moment he looked up, he found that Jing Yuanzhou had opened the packet of cold medicine. He took out two capsules and handed them over, "You can't endure it like this. You have to take the medicine."

Lin Yan frowned. "I've drunk the other medicine."

Jing Yuanzhou's attitude was very tough at this time. He directly placed the medicine into Lin Yan's hand. "The effect of traditional Chinese medicine is too slow. If you don't want me to be distracted on the field then you should be obedient."

Lin Yan wasn't a person who was easily threatened. Jing Yuanzhou's words were both irritating and embarrassing but they accurately grasped at his weakness. His gaze flicked over the man in front of him. Finally, the corners of his mouth lowered and he took it with a reluctant expression.

Jing Yuanzhou didn't know why but such an action fell into his eyes and inexplicably gave off a sense of grievance. The visual effect was like a crit hit. It felt like a hand gently scratching at his heart. This almost made Jing Yuanzhou unable to control the serious expression on his face.

The door of the lounge was suddenly pushed open. Jian Ye's voice was heard one step faster than when he entered. "Guess who I just met in the bathroom?"

Lin Yan glanced over and didn't speak. He wasn't very happy after taking the medicine and there was a languid expression of no interest on his face. Jing Yuanzhou really couldn't help it this time. He reached out to rub Lin Yan's head and felt the other person's angry avoidance. Then a smile finally appeared in his eyes. How should he put it? A certain big coach was really bad-tempered after his illness. He was cute and childish.

Next to them, Gu Luo cooperatively asked Jian Ye, "Who is it?"

Jian Ye exclaimed. "I met Wuhoo!"

Bi Yaohua had just drunk a mouthful of water and almost sprayed it out. "Cough... how rare is this? We are playing Three today. Of course, Wuhoo will be present!"

"That's not what I mean." Jian Ye suddenly paused here and looked around in a circle. "I didn't notice it before in the opposite side's zone but this time I saw it... he put some wound cream on his hand. I was a bit taken aback."