Chapter 90

The game officially began and the barrage of the live broadcast room also flashed by quickly.

[I'm laughing to death. This is the daily face slapping series of the commentators.]

[Looking at the matches of the GH team, I always feel that the other teams can't play against Coach Lin.]

[I want to laugh but I can't laugh.]

[Yes, looking at the two IDs on the lane, my desire to cry is too strong.]

[I don't know why I'm watching this match. It is physical and mental torture.]

[Fuck, this doesn't matter are all. My body isn't good but forget it. I'll go to cry for a while and then come back to continue watching.]

[...Are all the previous people BK fans? In fact, this is really unnecessary.]

[Yes, I might be sad but what is the difference between your actions and moral kidnapping? Are they not allowed to fight?]

[In any case, they aren't in the same team. It is normal to meet in a match right?]

[It isn't that transferring is a heinous event but for an old fan, it is really heartbreaking.]

[Forget it, just say a few words and then watch the match!]

This match was tantamount to stabbing knives in the hearts of the old BK fans. However, this game was basically just their own experience. The game still needed to continue. Still, from the perspective of selfishness alone, GH's final lineup made many people sigh with relief.

After all, Jing Yuanzhou had played for the BK team for so many years. Most of the fans might have sent blessings for his new future but it was still hard for some to accept the original captain fighting for life and death against the BK team on the field.

The lineup arrangement of the coaches on both sides were completely different. GH's lineup expressed a clear avoidance attitude, allowing fans who still supported the BK team to have more good feelings toward Lin Yan.

The moment Jing Yuanzhou got the bloodthirsty succubus Pelia, he was destined to stay in the lane for a long time. No one knew Jing Yuanzhou's strength better than BK. He was difficult to gang up on in itself. The use of the bloodkin in this game was enough for BK to make the most sensible judgment.

Not long after the start of the game, Ku Tianlu's intentions were very obvious. Give up on doing things to the top lane and wholeheartedly aim at the next lane. The development of the two output positions was particularly important for the four-and-one tactical system of the GH team.

If they could suppress the shooter Bi Yaohua in the early stages then GH's lineup would be broken in the middle and later stages when team battles were necessary. There was no problem with Ku Tianlu's plan but unfortunately, the GH team had no intention of supporting Bi Yaohua at all.

"I will work hard in this game. Your ability to thrive is the greatest comfort to Brother Trash Talk." After listening to Lin Yan's plan, Bi Yaohua already knew he was destined to be the victim. He had already considered his equipment in advance. Once he had two output pieces, he would start to officially take the defensive route. It was like the old saying: half-tank shooters were fearless!

Chen Yushen heard the sadness in Bi Yaohua's voice and in a rare manner, coaxed this person. "Thank you for your hard work. I will find an opportunity to gank and help you out."

Bi Yaohua told him, "No, I'm just complaining. Do it at your own pace."

"Okay." Chen Yushen stared at the map. He simply cleared the jungle monsters in front of him and started to invade the opponent's jungle area. If there were no accidents, BK's jungler Ku Tianlu should be active in the bottom half of the map.