Chapter 94

Like the situation in China, the South Korean professional players had also opened their live broadcasts. In one of the live broadcast rooms, the red hair was particularly eye-catching. Apart from training and the competition, Nilay had spent almost all his time attacking the rankings these days.

After a full day of teaming up with the jungler End at the same time, he had climbed from the top 20 to the 11th place. Based on the difference between him and 10th place, he just needed to win this round to achieve his previous bragging and complete his goal of being in the top 10.

Currently, Nilay was interacting with those in his live broadcast room. "Look, it isn't difficult. Tonight's ranking games were very smooth. The only pity is that I heard many teams in the Chinese division have come to snipe me. The night is almost over. Why haven't I queued with a professional player? I feel like I'm lacking a lot of fun!"

"Huh? It's not that I look down on the side-lane players of the Chinese division. Just... put it this way, regardless of whether it is DeMen whom I met in the afternoon or Titans, they aren't young anymore right? In fact, I admire these seniors. It really isn't easy to maintain your state when declining. It's normal to not want to serve the old. In the e-sports world, we have to get used to things being updated."

"I heard that Titans' most famous hero is the death wanderer so I just took it. He isn't the only one who can play it, right? I will let you see what Nilay's death wanderer looks like."

Having said this, Nilay took a sip from the cup of water next to him and glanced at the rapidly scrolling barrage. "I am playing the death wanderer for you. Why do you always mention the name Titans? Speaking of Titans, this person is weird. Previously, he had a good time at BK. I don't know why he suddenly moved to an unknown club this year. Perhaps it is because his state declined and retirement is imminent. How else could the management of BK be willing to release him..."

His words came to an abrupt end here. Nilay's movement while drinking water paused for a moment as he finally saw the hints scattered on the barrage. Originally after selecting the hero, he cut out of the cut interface during the loading period. At this time, he clicked on it again and saw the game ID on the opposite side.

He paused for a moment before showing a smile of excitement. "Is this Titans? Interesting!"

Once the loading screen was over, a sentence suddenly appeared on the chat channel.

[Shuakalaka:Titans?]

Nilay's account was originally one that the club bought in bulk and even the name hadn't been changed. Nevertheless, he confidently believed that the other person should know him.

He waited a moment and never got a reply. Nilay frowned unhappily but he still introduced himself with a strained smile.

[Shuakalaka: I'm Nilay.]

This time, there was finally a response. However, the one who spoke wasn't Jing Yuanzhou. It was a stranger whose name couldn't be understood.

[Who Isn't a Little Princess: Shut up!]

[Who Isn't a Little Princess: Wait for me, I'll give you some color to see see!] (The two messages from Lin Yan are in English. This is a popular Chinese phrase to me something similar to 'I'll teach you a lesson')

Nilay, "???"

The sentence 'shut up' was easy to understand but what was the second half of the last sentence? Although he didn't understand, it didn't stop him from feeling the provocation of the other side in this sentence. The corners of his mouth lowered a bit angrily.