Chapter 151

The pink Lamborghini drove out of GH's base. Along the way, Lin Yan noticed that the man in the passenger seat never spoke. He asked in a distracted tone, "What's wrong? Are you nervous?"

Jing Yuanzhou's gaze fell on the passing scenery next to him. One arm leaned against the door, half supporting his body as he looked over. "I'm a bit nervous but I'm mainly thinking that this scene is somewhat nostalgic."

Lin Yan heard Jing Yuanzhou say so and also thought about it. Wasn't this really the case?

On the first day he came to the GH Club, Jing Yuanzhou also sat in this car and drove with him all the way to the base. It was the same good weather, same pink car and the same seat. There was... a slightly unique taste.

A smile flashed in Lin Yan's eyes and he reached for the play button. The selected music soon played. 'The birds on the trees are in pairs, the green water is clear and the mountain range is smiling. From now on, they wouldn't suffer from enslavement again. The husband and wife both return home...'

Lin Yan cocked his head slightly and deliberately asked, "Is it good?"

"Yes, it's especially tasteful."

Lin Yan was satisfied.

Jing Yuanzhou added, "In retrospect, Coach Lin really has foresight in choosing songs. Still, it would be better if the song can be changed a bit."

It was impossible for Lin Yan not to understand that Jing Yuanzhou was teasing him again. He deliberately pretended not to understand the meaning of 'foresight' and casually asked, "How to change it?"

Jing Yuanzhou thought about it. "In order to fit the current mood, we should change one word. How about... Husband and Husband Return Home?"

Lin Yan didn't answer. His ears were hot as he stepped on the accelerator. The sound of the engine instantly covered the man's low laughter.

It was in Ningcheng but it was almost across the city, so the drive back took a total of two hours. Considering that Lin Yan had a high fever a while ago, Jing Yuanzhou wasn't at ease to let him drive for too long.

After an hour, he took the initiative to change positions. Jing Yuanzhou got into the driver's seat while Lin Yan acted as the manual navigation beside him. After a long drive, they finally arrived at the parking lot of their destination.

The two people pulled their luggage out of the car and headed for the single family villa not far away. This was one of the most high-end residential areas in Ningcheng. Those who could settle here were all wealthy or noble families. Jing Yuanzhou looked around and probably knew where Lin Yan's extravagant spirit came from.

Lin Yan glanced at Jing Yuanzhou who was walking behind him. "What are you thinking about?"

Jing Yuanzhou met his gaze and smiled slightly. "I was wondering if this is considered marrying into a rich family."

Lin Yan heard this and slowed down until they were walking side by side. Then he patted Jing Yuanzhou on the shoulder. "So you have to serve me well first."

Jing Yuanzhou looked at him. "Am I not serving you comfortably enough?"

Lin Yan deliberately lengthened his tone. "Compared with Titans' operating skills, it is... barely enough."

Jing Yuanzhou nodded modestly. "Okay, then I will try again next time."

Luo Mo had relayed it to Secretary Zhou in advance so Lin Song knew that Lin Yan would arrive in the afternoon. He had arranged for someone to wait outside.