Chapter 89

In the current regular season rankings, BK and GH were currently teams with all victories so they had equal points. At the end of today's game, there was bound to be a team removed from the first echelon of total points.

Once the regular season officially entered the half-stage, it was difficult for a team to maintain a complete victory record under such high pressure intensity. However, the playoffs adopted a seeded format where lowered ranked teams played more matches. Therefore, the ranking of the regular season would have a huge impact on the subsequent matches. No team was willing to leave with regrets if possible.

It was for this reason that as the schedule progressed, the matches became more difficult and intense. The battle for the top eight slowly turned into a battle for the top rankings. Such a fierce competition system and some uncertain factors made today's atmosphere more solemn than any other match.

This heavy feeling wasn't caused by the players of both teams. It was mainly from the fans. Not to mention the old BK fans, there were many current fans of the GH team who used to be BK fans and transferred teams along with Jing Yuanzhou.

Once the list of players of both sides was officially displayed on the big screen, how complicated were the emotions of the fans who supported the BK team when they saw the ID GH.Titans opposite the BK team?

The GH team members walked into the arena following the guidance of the staff and received this subtle and somewhat depressing atmosphere from the audience.

Bi Yaohua looked down in their zone and spoke while checking the equipment. "What's the matter with the audience today? If you weren't with me, I would've thought that I went to a funeral by mistake!"

"It's almost the same. The fans still had some illusions when we didn't meet the BK team before but now..." Gu Luo sighed deeply as he substituted himself in the place of the fans. "If it wasn't for the fact that I'm in the same team as the captain, I wouldn't be able to accept such a heart-breaking match."

Chen Yushen answered, "If you can't accept it then don't go to the scene."

Jian Ye couldn't hold back. "I'm sorry but, hahahaha... that's right."

"Indeed, they know the two teams are playing today but still have to come and join in on the fun. Is this the legend about how mourning on the spot is more realistic?" Bi Yaohua clicked his tongue. "I really don't understand you fans. He is a professional player. What does it matter where he plays as long as he is still on the field? From my perspective, binding any ID to a team is a type of immoral behavior in itself.'

Jian Ye tried his best to put away his smile. "Brother Trash Talk, the endurance of the heart isn't something that ordinary people can learn. After all, they are human. They have paid with their true feelings and it's normal to feel bad."

Gu Luo managed not to look in Jing Yuanzhou's direction. After a moment of silence, he couldn't help trying to change the topic. "Speaking of which, I feel pretty good lately. Why don't we play the central core system today?"

After checking his equipment, Jing Yuanzhou had been leaning against his gaming chair without saying anything. He heard Gu Luo's words and naturally knew that this young mind-laner wanted to help him share the burden. He spoke lightly, "No, it is better to use the side-lane core when playing BK."

BK's side-lane player was now Lan Min. His play had recently become more eye-catching but Jing Yuanzhou was still Jing Yuanzhou. Based on his understanding of his little apprentice, he could definitely crush Lan Min even if he played with those heroes.

They had played so many games against BK and the side lane core system could maximize the advantages. The GH players knew this better than anyone else. However, they also knew what the BK team meant to Jing Yuanzhou and what Jing Yuanzhou meant to the BK fans.