Chapter 85

The MVP of this game was eventually given to Jing Yuanzhou. Bi Yaohua might have had the highest damage in the game but the skill control of the mechanical bomber was obviously the core of the tactics. In addition, there was the overly perfect action to start the team battle at the end. After editing it separately, it was simply a textbook-like model.

The interview ended and everyone got into the commercial car back to the hotel.

In the second week of the regular season, the GH team only had a total of two games. At present, they won against the strong SUU and the remaining team to face was a weak team. It could be regarded as a lot less pressure.

However, they weren't the only team with a relaxed mentality after the game. Once they returned to the hotel, they arrived at the lobby to find the BK team waiting. BK had had only one match this week and was ready to go back after playing today. Ku Tianlu thought it was rare to live in the same hotel with GH so he wanted to gather for a meal before going back.

Lin Yan didn't have much opinion of the BK team. After listening to Ku Tianlu's words, he glanced at Manager Wang next to Ku Tianlu. "It is a team players' dinner. Does the club manager also want to participate?"

The question was euphemistic but the meaning was very clear. It was almost like directly saying the words 'refuse and leave.' Manager Wang's face was inevitably ugly. Still, it wasn't easy to attack in front of so many people. He could only grit his teeth and say, "I won't go. I have something to do later so you can go eat."

Lin Yan nodded with satisfaction. "We will go back to change clothes. Let's meet each other at the third floor restaurant 30 minutes later."

In the process, Jing Yuanzhou didn't speak but stared at Lin Yan. Perhaps Lin Yan felt that the gaze on his body was too sticky. Once they reached the hotel room, Lin Yan couldn't help looking back. "Why are you looking at me? If you don't want to go then... um."

A sudden force pulled him over. The kiss against the back of the door blocked everything behind him. Presumably it was because he had agreed not to fall in love, but Jing Yuanzhou had actually been more restrained with expressing his emotions. Yet this time, the intertwined breaths clearly carried a strong desire for possession.

The impact came without warning. Lin Yan's body shook with an uncontrollable enthusiasm and his body almost instantly softened. He was heavily supported by the man's powerful palm on the back of his waist.

For a moment, the expressions in both eyes were a bit blurred. The kiss was finally released and Lin Yan's breath still carried a strong heat. Only then did he finally recall where he was. He gently pushed against Jing Yuanzhou's chest and wondered, "Why are you crazy all of a sudden?"

There was none of his usual arrogance. Instead, he was like a haughty and arrogant cat.

In fact, just now in the lobby, Jing Yuanzhou's entire heart was stirred. After hearing such a sentence, his desire was hooked up again and he almost pressed against Lin Yan again. The emotions in his eyes shook. "I'm sorry. I couldn't hold it back for a while."

Due to the impulse just now, his voice was slightly hoarse with a trace of clarity. It was deep like a classical instrument carved over time. It was extremely sexy.

Lin Yan didn't speak. The mist in his eyes hadn't dispersed yet. He looked up with a bit of inquiry. "What's the matter?"

Jing Yuanzhou's eyes lowered slightly and he squeezed this person's pretty fingertips twice. It seemed he was still reminiscing about the conversation he heard in the lobby. "It's nothing. I'm just discovering more and more that you are really a person who bears a grudge."