Chapter 158

Win might've lost to Three but they were going to have a showdown with GH in the quarter-finals. Thus, they soon attracted the attention of netizens.

The moment it entered the knockout stage, every match was crucial. The main reason was because among the other quarter-final matches, the strength of the two teams was relatively different. In addition, during this period of time, the external media had bundled the two teams GH and Win together. Unknowingly, it raised a greater sense of expectations.

It was also at this point that Win, who just lost the match, suddenly tweeted. The content was very simple. It was a 'Looking forward to the quarter-finals' followed by a handshake cheering emoji, full of ridicule.

It could be seen that Win's operation team was really willing to interact with GH. The completely unexpected thing was that GH, which was very active in the past, suddenly fell extremely quiet at this time.

Netizens found that the latest news on GH's official Weibo was still before the start of the group stage where they cheered for their own team. This type of behavior undoubtedly formed a sharp contrast with Win's eager public relations attitude. They remained calm and collected and the other person's face cracked.

The online comments once again turned over.

[In fact, I appreciate that the Go Home team can always change the way they hit people in the face.]

[I'm laughing to death. Isn't Win's attitude of using their hype too obvious? Does the GH team have to care about them?]

[Although, why do I feel like GH's management has just forgotten to use Weibo.?]

[How is that possible? GH is a team that is uncomfortable if they don't do anything for a day! How can they forget to operate it?]

[Other than that, this Win team's anxious attitude to go home is really quite self-aware.]

[The upstairs person is full of yin yang. I admire it.]

[I remember that the cannon fodder teams from South Korea came to the rankings to do things. I have wanted to fix them a long time ago. It is finally here.]

[Right! I'm not a Go Home fan but this time, I want to stand on GH's side.]

[Hasn't Win always been arrogant? The Korean Internet is saying that they have a dark horse team in their competition area this year, just like our country. I really want to ha ha ha in their face.]

[Perhaps it is because the Internet is bragging about them so much that I really feel they can do it.]

[I want to weakly say, based on an objective evaluation, Win's overall strength is very high.]

[It doesn't matter if they are strong or not. In short, GH will charge and send Win home directly!]

On a moving business car.

Jian Ye looked at the comments on the Internet in a somewhat complicated manner. "Manager Luo... we seem to have simply forgotten to update the official Weibo, right?"

Luo Mo cleared his throat. "Well, I did tell the operating department to stop making noise. They seem to have really listened. But... well, don't care about the details. It's fine as long as the effect is good, right Boss?"

Lin Yan obviously had little interest in this. He stared out the window and asked, "Is it coming soon?"

Jing Yuanzhou told him, "Yes."

It was basically decided that LDF was eliminated from the following rounds. Due to their good relationship with GH, they decided to treat GH for a last gathering before returning home. On the one hand, it was a good farewell. On the other hand, it was also to cheer for GH's next match. The members of GH arrived at the arranged box and the LDF team was already waiting inside. They saw the group of people coming in and greeted each other before taking their seats.