Chapter 32

The four sets of matches were played and the elimination list for the first round of Burning Hot Assembly was officially formed. At the end of the recording, the program arranged a farewell ceremony for the defeated teams. They stood in the middle of the venue and gave their goodbye speeches one after another. The atmosphere was very tragic.

Lin Yan squinted toward the middle of the centre of the field as he sat on the GH player seats but he spoke to Jing Yuanzhou next to him. "Your words just now were serious?"

Jing Yuanzhou's lips curved and he knowingly asked, "Which sentence do you mean?"

The host had conducted the interview for a while and they did have a lot of exchanges. Lin Yan turned his head without a smile, not falling for this at all. "You said we spoiled them, right? So does Captain Jing feel that our team's usual training volume is still too little?"

The person sitting next to them had no intention of inserting himself in the invisible wall between the two people. However, he heard such a sentence and had a bad premonition. Bi Yaohua instinctively blurted out, "Coach, I think the amount of training is enough! It is good, really good!"

Lin Yan didn't seem to hear Bi Yaohua's words and didn't even give this person a look. He watched Jing Yuanzhou and continued to speak. "It just so happens that after going back this time, I am prepared to customize a brand new training plan for everyone to make sure you feel very sa,tis,fied."

The four people who experienced no love, "......"

By the time the recording ended, it was completely dark outside. The eliminated teams had gone back ahead of time. The staff took into account promotional materials and had the winning teams stay back to shoot a few promotional videos. Such a crowded itinerary was undoubtedly very inhumane. The even more inhumane thing was that the program hadn't arranged dinner for them. By the time everything was over and they were ready to go back to the hotel, everyone was basically starving.

"Don't go back to the room. Let's go eat first." Sitting in the car on the way back to the hotel, Bi Yaohua felt an unspeakable fatigue. "For the first time, I feel that even talking is a burden."

Jian Ye didn't know if he should laugh or scold this person. "Then can't you just shut up?"

Bi Yaohua collapsed in his seat. "You don't understand. I have no physical vitality but I can't just shut up because I will lose my proud soul."

Chen Yushen rubbed his aching temple and felt a bit deaf.

In the back row, Lin Yan curled up with the pink blanket. The physical strength he had gained from sleeping in the car this morning had been used up and he was basically empty.

Jing Yuanzhou glanced back and saw that he was about to fall asleep at any time. He suggested, "Why don't you go back to your room to rest first. I will pack dinner for you."

Lin Yan's eyes swept over the car. The players looked sluggish but the atmosphere was still lively because they won the match. He also didn't want to ruin everyone's fun so he suggested as he yawned, "Come on, eat together."

The restaurant on the third floor of the hotel was basically contracted by the teams that participated in the recording today. Looking around, there were all types of team uniforms. The teams that came back early had finished eating and were ready to go back to their rooms to rest.

The group had just walked out of the elevator when a familiar team was encountered. During today's recording, the ZX team chose the strong team IBB as their opponent in order to avoid GH. They had been eliminated and would check out tomorrow morning to return to their club's base. The defeated teams had come back early so they already finished their last meal at the hotel. It was a bit sad when thinking about it.