Chapter 96

Lin Yan inevitably paused when he heard this. He was originally in a daze due to the discomfort in his body and now the tips of his ears burned red. He was ready to say something more. As a result, he opened his mouth and finally just cleared his throat to cover up his emotions. "You said it. If you don't get into the top 10 then it will be deducted from your salary."

"Yes, just deduct it." Jing Yuanzhou's voice was obviously distracted. His mind was in another place. "Go take a shower first. In any case, I'm live broadcasting. If you are worried then just lie down on the bed and supervise."

"I know that Titans is rich and well-paid but I certainly must supervise." Lin Yan said this as he finally got up from the chair.

The layer of sweat on his body had dried up. Currently, his clothes were stuck to his back and it was indeed a bit uncomfortable. Lin Yan rubbed his slightly trembling fingers together and didn't continue to be stubborn with Jing Yuanzhou. He said, "Quickly go and rush up the rankings." Then he turned around, pulled out a set of clothes to change into from the cabinet and walked into the bathroom.

Soon, the faint sound of water was heard through the door. Jing Yuanzhou stared at the bathroom door for a while before sitting back in front of his computer and putting on the soundproof headphones.

Previously, he had just been thinking of coaxing Lin Yan to rest and hadn't paid attention. It was only at this time that he realized he forgot to turn off the voice input of the live broadcast. He instantly saw that the barrage was flying and there was a clear ocean of 'ahhhhhh.' He didn't know how long this had been going on.

After a slight pause, Jing Yuanzhou glanced at the large movement he had done and new content appeared on the barrage one after another.

[Ahhh, I'm going crazy. Parents love is real! Although I am tired of saying this!]

[Be obedient. Fuck, be obedient! My entire body is soft.]

[The entire team is rushing for points. Can you not be so lovey-dovey? When will you continue to queue?]

[Ahhhhh, ask me why I'm suddenly going crazy!]

[This fucking God Jing killed me? Is this how the two of them interact on a daily basis? I think it will be really hard for them to not get together!]

[Coach Lin, be obedient. You must be sure to be obedient! Listen to your husband!]

[Ohhhh, this damn sweetness, this damn love.]

[It is like this and they haven't come out yet? Parents love isn't marketing, right? You are really together, right? Tell me is it like this?]

[Listen, I will listen! No matter what my husband says, listen to everything!]

[This is a sweet, beautiful love!]

[By the way (whisper) Coach Lin is taking a shower? I want to see...]

......

[Titans, we have been waiting a long time for you to coax the coach. Do you know it or not?!]

Jing Yuanzhou's gaze was fixed on the last one. There was a moment of silence before he slowly responded. "I know."

The moment he spoke, the barrage paused for a moment before it became more turbulent. Jing Yuanzhou didn't look at it any longer. He switched directly to the game interface and queue up alone.

Lin Yan's concern wasn't unreasonable. In ordinary circumstances, there wasn't enough time if he wanted to enter the top 10 of the rankings before midnight. He needed to hurry up. He took advantage of the BP process to speak slowly. "Coach Lin isn't here. I'll just say a few words."