Chapter 107

On the day of the match, the GH team gathered in the dining room to have an early meal. Then they packed up and boarded the business car to head to the competition venue. Lin Yan saw in the back row and saw that Bi Yaohua was more silent than usual. He couldn't help asking, "What happened to BB? Do you have a bad stomach?"

Bi Yaohua leaned against his seat and stared up at the sky through the car window at a 45 degree angle, his expression sad. "I didn't eat anything bad. It was very good."

As an insider, Gu Luo couldn't hold back and burst out laughing. He noticed Lin Yan's questioning gaze so he took a moment to briefly describe the situation. This time, even Lin Yan was stunned. A long time passed before he gave a thumbs up, shocked to the heavens. "You deserve to be the Trash Talk King!"

Everyone else was laughing hard but only Bi Yaohua sighed quietly. 'Alas, you don't understand the loneliness of the king.'

Some time later, he felt his phone vibrate. He clicked on WeChat and found that it was Lin Yan who suddenly pulled him into a group chat. He asked in a puzzled manner, "Coach, what is this?"

Lin Yan explained, "Oh, in order to give you better pre-match motivation, I went to Taobao and ordered a scolding group. According to the evaluation, the service quality of this store isn't bad. I said that you are a professional e-sports player and they should be able to scold you accurately."

"......"

After a moment of silence, Bi Yaohua asked a very precise question. "Can I scold them?"

The others couldn't help it anymore. Jian Ye laughed so hard he fell down and Gu Luo's face was red from suffocation. Even Chen Yushen in the front row tried to hold back as he buried his face deeply in his arms.

Lin Yan felt the active atmosphere in the car and a smile filled his eyes. Then he raised his head inadvertently and met Jing Yuanzhou's deep gaze. He paused for a moment. "What's going on?"

Jing Yuanzhou didn't speak and instead hooked his finger in a secretive manner. Lin Yan leaned closer in a puzzled manner. The next second, Jing Yuanzhou also leaned forward and approached him. The soft voice entered his ears. "Brother, do you still like to buy these weird things online?"

It was a simple sentence but it pulled them back to the time when they just added each other's WeChat accounts. At that time, Lin Yan was bored and had bought a virtual boyfriend to kill time. Unexpectedly, he ran into Jing Yuanzhou adding his WeChat account.

Lin Yan remembered he was so embarrassed that he wanted to find a hole to hide in. Then the next time they met, they both tacitly pretended it didn't happen. It was probably the mentality of 'as long as I don't show embarrassment, embarrassment can't catch up with me.'

Under such circumstances where no one mentioned it, Lin Yan almost forgot about it. he didn't expect Jing Yuanzhou to point it out at this time. A touch of embarrassment flashed on his face. He cleared his throat and was about to pretend he didn't understand when Jing Yuanzhou laughed lowly. "Oh no, you seem to prefer me calling you Baby."

The drawn out words seemed to caress him from the side and it felt like an electric current flashed from his ears.

Lin Yan, "!"

Fuck, this was simply a foul! The mood instantly became restless and he could only stare fiercely at Jing Yuanzhou, this guy who was obviously playing with fire. He was just about to say something when Jian Ye in the front row had enough of laughing and climbed back to his seat. He turned his head and inadvertently saw the thermos in Jing Yuanzhou's hand. "Captain, have you changed to a new cup?"