Chapter 171

The first game officially started.

In the BP session, Group was clearly prepared and immediately banned two of Jing Yuanzhou's signature heroes. Lin Yan saw everything and raised his eyebrow slightly. Then he banned two strong outputs in the current version.

Commentator A was surprised. "Looking at GH's approach, they aren't going to ban the big tank heroes commonly used by Group?"

Commentator B joked, "It is probably because the threat of the tank type heroes is very average. Even if several of them are sealed directly, replacing them with other heroes won't cause too much impact on the battle."

"That's right but... if Group's lineup is directly released then it will be very difficult for GH to open up the situation."

There was the precedent of Three allowing them to chase three victories after two losses so the fans of the division listened to the words of the commentators and couldn't help feeling uneasy.

"I can understand your thoughts but since GH has chosen to release it, I believe they must have their own arrangements. Okay, now we have entered the stage of selecting heroes. Let's take a look at GH's specific lineup." Commentator B was very proficient in bringing the topic back. Then he saw the selection of heroes in the first and second positions and paused. "Wait, do you feel that the lineup GH has taken out this time is... a bit familiar?"

The moment these words came out, the audience in the live broadcast room reacted instantly. This was too familiar!

The moment the first selected support hero was locked, the Three fans who had just suffered from the elimination of their team couldn't help covering their chests, feeling like they had been stabbed again.

The time guardian Meng Lala. This was really an existence that made people feel tears!

[Kakakakakaka, GH, is this? Tell me, is it what I am thinking?]

[So there will be an all-team teleportation skill extravaganza at the World Competition too?]

[It is true that Three and Group belong to the group battle teams. There is nothing wrong in using the tactic against Three to fight against Group!]

[I suddenly understand. Since Group is so good at defending, just make it too late for them to return to defend! This routine is wonderful!]

[The teams from Europe and America are still too young. Is it time for them to experience Coach Lin's tactics?]

[Not necessarily. Group might not be finished with this teleportation? It's a good lineup the first time but can't it be specifically targeted the second time?]

[In any case, I feel it's cool. GH, send them home. Show the full-map teleportation to the world!]

It could be seen that Group had also studied GH's past games. The moment they saw the support hero that was taken in the number one position, the faces of the Group players and coaches changed like they realized something.

However, it was obviously too late to adjust at this time. The time guardian was originally the core of this full-map teleportation lineup. The moment it was obtained by GH, the remaining heroes could have countless choices.

In desperation, Group's coach could only make temporary adjustments. Thus, once the lineup of both sides officially appeared on the big screen, they could see the neat and unified appearance of Group selecting teleportation skills.

On the other hand, GH stunned with their selection of summoner skills. Starting from number one and going in order, it was: ignite, discipline, ignite, ignite, interference. Contrary to expectations, GH didn't carry any teleportation skills. There were three ignites!