Chapter 139

Jing Yuanzhou stared at the matcha cake in Lin Yan's hand for a long time, many emotions surging. The answer wasn't surprising. "I like it."

Of course he liked it. No matter what Lin Yan brought back, he would like it. How could Jing Yuanzhou not understand at this time? His boyfriend was afraid that his mood would be affected these days so Lin Yan was trying to make him happy.

Lin Yan smiled when he heard such an answer. He was reaching for a spoon in the box, ready to let Jing Yuanzhou taste it when his hand was stopped by the other person.

"Don't be in a hurry to eat." Jing Yuanzhou reached out and rubbed at Lin Yan's unhappy, wrinkled brow. "You're all wet. Go and take a shower first. Once you are done, we'll eat together."

Lin Yan endured the urge to sneeze and rubbed the tip of his nose. "It's such a small piece. How can two people eat it?"

Jing Yuanzhou's gaze was always on Lin Yan's body and he didn't move it away as he whispered, "I want to eat with you."

The light words brushed his ears and a touch of heat was inexplicably evoked despite the cold from the rain.

Lin Yan's heart jumped. It was the first time he realized he was so easy to provoke. Just one sentence caused his ears to burn.

He delivered the box to Jing Yuanzhou and turned to go upstairs. "Then just wait. I will accompany you after I have a shower!"

He had just finished speaking when something large fell in the corridor not far away. The team members had seen the two people coming back from the balcony and were heading downstairs to see the situation. As a result, they heard words they 'shouldn't have heard'.

I will accompany you after I have a shower? Accompany... who?!

They worked hard to digest their shocked emotions and raised their heads, just in time to meet Lin Yan's eyes as he was attracted by the huge movement.

Everyone couldn't help tensing up.

However, there wasn't the killing intent they imagined. Lin Yan just took a glance and let out a faint 'oh' before saying, "Did you all stop? Not bad, it's within the time limit. What are you doing? Don't do something here and go back and rest. Gloy, wear more and don't catch a cold."

Gu Luo responded, "Eh... oh! Yes, Coach!"

Lin Yan nodded in response and headed toward the dormitory. His soaked back looked a bit embarrassing but his pace was extremely brisk. Everyone couldn't help exchanging looks.

Jian Ye turned his head and found the cardboard box in Jian Ye's hand's first. "Captain, what is this?"

"Nothing." Jing Yuanzhou retracted his gaze from Lin Yan's withdrawing back and carefully checked the packaging. "It's the loving late night snack prepared by the coach."

Jian Ye was confused. "Huh?"

The others looked out of curiosity. Jing Yuanzhou raised his head and glanced over. "Do you want to eat?"

Jian Ye didn't think much and blurted out, "Yes."

Jing Yuanzhou smiled. "There's only one serving and it isn't enough for everyone to eat. Go and order takeaway if you want to eat it."

He paused slightly before continuing, "However, Zuqing only has this last piece of matcha cake left. Coach Lin made a special trip to buy it. Even if you want to order it, I'm afraid it can't be ordered. But... it's fine if there is anything else you want to eat. You can make do."