Chapter 150

That night, Lin Yan didn't let the players stay with him. They might've won 3:0 in the finals but everyone knew how heavy this competition period was. All the members had been holding taut strings in their head until now. Both mentally and physically, their fatigue had been fully stretched. The thing that was needed most at this time was undoubtedly to go back early and rest.

After coming out of the consultation room, Lin Yan asked Luo Mo to send everyone back. Only Jing Yuanzhou was left behind. It wasn't that Jing Yuanzhou didn't need to rest. As an older player, his physical and mental fatigue was much heavier than that of the other young children. However, the relationship between the two of them was there after all. Even if Lin Yan wanted to drive people away, Jing Yuanzhou couldn't leave him here alone.

The infusion room was empty at night. It was close to 1 o'clock in the morning when he finished receiving the IV and went back. Once the taxi stopped at the gate of the neighborhood, Lin Yan rubbed his eyes and sharply woke up from his sleep. "Are we here?"

"Yes, we're here." Jing Yuanzhou put the velvet blanket over Lin Yan and helped him get out of the car.

Months had passed. It was late autumn and close to winter. The cold at night was gradually becoming stronger.

Lin Yan half huddled in Jing Yuanzhou's arms as they walked into the base. There was a bit of a trance in his tone. "It is almost 1 o'clock already? I didn't pay attention and it was already yesterday when we won the autumn competition..."

Jing Yuanzhou felt a gust of wind and hugged the person closer. He knew that Lin Yan wasn't such a sentimental person and couldn't help looking down strangely. "What about it?"

Lin Yan gently sniffed, his tone filled with a bit of regret. "I was just thinking... how can we do something valuable on such a precious day? As a result, we spent all night in the hospital and did nothing."

Jing Yuanzhou's heart jumped slightly and his footsteps stopped. Then he reached out and rubbed Lin Yan's head. He couldn't help laughing. "As long as it is something 'valuable' that it isn't too late to make it up."

Perhaps it was because the heat in his body hadn't completely receded. Such words entered his ears and Lin Yan felt like his body was burning even more. He felt the gaze that fell on him and finally responded in a low voice, "It seems... um... that is right."

The lights were already dark when the two people returned to the base. It was quiet and even their breathing seemed to be clearly heard. No one talked anymore. They just unknowingly moved closer to each other.

It was hard to endure it until they finally reached the room. Before he could turn on the lights, Jing Yuanzhou had already turned him over and pressed Lin Yan against the wall behind the door. The sticky and long deep kiss made the already dizzy Lin Yan go weak and nearly collapse.

The next second, he was firmly held by the man. It wasn't until he was out of breath that he pushed against Jing Yuanzhou's chest with weak strength, his voice even more hoarse. "Don't make trouble. I have a fever and it isn't good if I pass it onto you."

"Have you ever heard of such a saying?" Jing Yuanzhou looked down and licked his lower lip with intent. "If you pass along a cold and fever to another person then it will heal immediately. I haven't tried it before. I don't know if it is true or not. In any case, the finals have finished. Do you want to practice it?"

Lin Yan laughed with amusement and didn't answer. They were so close to each other that they could feel the other person's heartbeat. Suddenly, he raised his head and kissed this person again. The two people kissed and rolled straight to the bed. In the darkness, their clothes were rubbed together in an unspeakable manner.