Chapter 21

To be honest, Lin Yan was very satisfied with the current state of the team. In particular, there was a flower such as Jing Yuanzhou in the team. This was simply a great event in life. After soliciting the opinions of the players, the friendly match against the ZX team was set at 8 o'clock that night. It was the BO3 mode, which meant two wins out of three games.

They rested in their rooms for an afternoon before going to the dining room for dinner. By the time they returned to their rooms, there was still some time before the match. Everyone gathered in the WeChat group for a pre-match tactical meeting.

In view of the time issue, during the group training a while ago, the team mainly practiced three sets of plans. However, considering that ZX was too weak of a team, Lin Yan thought it wasn't worth exposing their tactics early. He slowly started typing.

[Lin Breeder]: Everyone is spirited so I will start straight away. I won't say much. We will use Plan X tonight.

[Gun – Jian Ye]: ??? No, Coach. Did we ever have a Plan X?

[Lin Breeder]: Can't you understand? X plan is the cross plan. In other words, there is no plan.

[Gloy – Gu Luo]: ......

[BB – Bi Yaohua]: A pure, loose play? I like it! If we don't beat them all three ways tonight then no one should think about sleeping!

[Gun – Jian Ye]: Brother Trash Talk, do you need to be so cruel to yourself?

[Lin Breeder]: What are you doing? Today, you aren't allowed to push all the way through. Whoever pushes through their lane, don't even think about sleeping tonight!

[Gun – Jian Ye]: ??? What method is this?

[Lin Breeder]: There is only one training event for the match tonight. In other words, only heads are accepted. Don't push to the towers.

[Lin Breeder]: By the way, remember to feed Abyss. I require him to have at least 20 heads in each game.

[BB – Bi Yaohua]: Wow, such mindless force feeding the duck? I like it!

[Gloy – Gu Luo]: This... who is the duck?

[Abyss – Chen Yushen]: ......

[BB – Bi Yaohua]: A, don't worry. Brother is here. You will be fattened!

[Gloy – Gu Luo]: I will do it too.

[Gun – Jian Ye]: And me!

[Titans – Jing Yuanzhou]: +1

[Abyss – Chen Yushen]: .........

Even the captain followed suit?

The program group had arranged three rooms for each team. The shooter and support, Bi Yaohua and Jian Ye lived in one room. Gu Luo and Chen Yushen lived in another room and Jing Yuanzhou naturally lived together with Lin Yan, the coach.

At this time, Jing Yuanzhou was sitting on the sofa by the window. He saw Lin Yan lying on the bed, typing skillfully and couldn't help giving this person a funny look. "Are you planning to completely collapse ZX's mentality?"

Lin Yan didn't even raise his head when he heard the words. He just admitted it very calmly. "Otherwise, why else play a friendly match with them? GH isn't doing charity."

Jing Yuanzhou thought about it and asked, "Then should I also give my heads to Abyss?"

Lin Yan replied negatively. "No, those words are for the children. You can fight as you please. How can I make Titans give heads to other people? It is wronging God Jing!"