Chapter 56

In a BO5 match, victory or defeat in the first game was very decisive, not to mention that GH's win was quite beautiful. The entire scene was filled with the shouts of the audience.

Back at the bench, Bi Yaohua let out a long sigh. "Yes, this is the feeling of the home field! Do you hear that? There are so many people calling my name BB. As expected, my popularity is as high as ever!"

Chen Yushen was originally shocked by the captain's last words. He only came back to his senses after hearing this and he couldn't help giving a reminder. "But Brother Trash Talk, they are shouting... BB dog son."

Bi Yaohua glanced at him in a puzzled manner. "Isn't it all me? Is there a difference?"

"...No difference."

Among everything else, Bi Yaohua's black fans were indeed quite excited. These people's fighting power was very high compared to other normal fans. Wave by wave, they gradually started a big chorus.

In desperation, the director could only control the live sound effect and switch the camera to the two commentators. The two commentators took advantage of the rest time to review the highlights of the previous game. Unsurprisingly, all the bright moments were of Jing Yuanzhou.

Gu Luo took advantage of this pause to go to the bathroom. Lin Yan didn't stop him and instead reminded him to 'go early and return early'. Then he focused all his attention on his notebook again.

Jing Yuanzhou sat down to drink water. He glanced sideways at this serious expression and leaned over slightly. "Is there a problem?"

The players played the game on the field while the initial BP process was the coach's battlefield. These few short minutes determined if he could fight for the most beneficial environment for his team.

Lin Yan didn't even raise his head as he replied, "No, I just feel that I am forcing IBB's coach to be a bit anxious."

Hearing this, people might think this person had a rare sense of compassion. Then he paused and continued, "So I want to see if I can continue playing his mentality in the next game."

Jing Yuanzhou had just taken a sip of water and hadn't swallowed it. At this time, he was careless and suddenly choked. He coughed a few times before giving a low laugh. He held back his last laughter at Lin Yan's stare

Once Gu Luo came back from the bathroom, he was greeted by the staff to go and make preparations. The short rest time was over and everyone was ready to start the second game.

Due to the obvious mistakes made by IBB's coach in the first game, the BP process for this game attracted attention. Soon, all of IBB's bans were officially locked in. Two ban positions were undoubtedly given to Jing Yuanzhou and the last one was still reserved for the healing support GH had used in the game against LARK.

The commentator Brother Rabbit Hat laughed. "It seems that GH's warm-up match really left a deep impression on the IBB team. They have obviously made up their minds not to let GH use the same lineup today."

Commentator Cry Cry nodded. "In fact, it is understandable. Before they are able to find a better coping strategy, the best way is to cut off the possibility of the lineup appearing. IBB's ban positions are within my expectations. On the contrary, it is unexpected that GH would give two bans to a shooter."

This time, the big screen cut to Lin Yan. There was his usual smile on his face as he opened his lips to talk. It was unknown what he was saying. The lineup selection of the two sides proceeded in an ordinary manner until GH locked onto their third and fourth heroes. Then IBB paused on the final two choices.