Chapter 123

The two people returned to the base and found everyone gathered in the training room. After hearing the movement, they all looked back. Their eyes stayed on the two people for a moment before withdrawing them. This attitude was calm and natural, as if their captain and coach had just gone for an ordinary walk.

However, it was this overly calm attitude that made Lin Yan involuntarily cough. He greeted the extra person in the training room. "Cub Pa is finally here!"

There was a National Day holiday held between the regular season and the playoffs. It was one week for the top 8 teams to make final adjustments. This type of time was rare and the teams naturally didn't want to miss it. GH was no exception.

Lin Yan took advantage of the rare school vacation and asked Jian Ye to bring Jian Ning to the base to let him play a few training matches with the team.

Jian Ning had ascended to the top of the national server as the passerby king and his personal strength couldn't be underestimated. It was just that the current positions in the team already had formal players and it was hard to determine what position he would be competent for. He should take advantage of this opportunity to test the integration degree of Jian Ning with the team and make a sprint for the next playoffs.

Jian Ning had chosen the seat next to Jian Ye and was originally playing on the computer. Now he heard this and looked up in a dissatisfied manner, correcting Lin Yan. "I'm not called Cub Pa."

Lin Yan thought about it. "Then Bao Pa?" (Bao= treasure, precious)

It had to be said that the content of such a conversation was a bit too familiar. Jian Ye was inexplicably reminded of the past and frequently cast concerned glances in this direction. Jian Ning was silent for a moment as he struggled to make a comparison. Then just... call me Pa."

Lin Yan comforted him. "It's good to be called Cub Pa."

Jian Ning didn't want to talk anymore.

Lin Yan didn't continue to think about this topic. He lowered his head, looked at the chat records and announced, "Everyone, get ready. Today there is an appointment with BK for three training games. Remember to free up time in advance. Tomorrow night it is with LDF. The next night... in other words, before the playoffs officially start, I will arrange for you to play as many training games as possible. The morning is rest time while the afternoon is for replays of the details of the training games. Time will be tight and you need to overcome it. Understood?"

The group listing for the playoffs was now official. The two teams they had a good relationship with, BK and LDF were divided into Group A. In this way, it was impossible to meet before the finals.

Therefore, they were naturally willing to make appointments for training games. This was mutually beneficial. Lin Yan casually brought up making appointments and they were filled up without difficulty.

The players were already mentally prepared for the devil training during the final sprint of the autumn competition. They just didn't expect that after the coach and the captain returned from their two days honeymoon outside, the first thing to do was to arrange the training plan so professionally.

Apart from the dazed Jian Ning, the other people's voices sounded tragic and sad as they replied, "Understood..."

In this heavy atmosphere, Luo Mo interjected. "By the way Boss, you should make some adjustments to the time. The league's officials sent someone to urge us to shoot the promotional video for the playoffs. You weren't there the other day so..."

Lin Yan received this reminder and remembered there was such a thing. "When do you think is most appropriate?"

Luo Mo looked at the itinerary. "How about... tomorrow afternoon?"