Chapter 188: Extra One

The corridor in the youth training camp was completely darkened. Far away, a faint light could be seen at the end of the corridor. There was the light sound of tapping on a mechanical keyboard. The tight rhythm was enough to feel the tension in the game.

The training room had long been completely emptied. In order to not attract attention, the people inside had turned off the overhead lights. At first glance, only the bright computer screens were left in the darkness, reflecting the two young faces in front of them.

Chen Yushen didn't know why he had accepted this solo game. He was obviously a person who didn't have much interest in irrelevant things during normal times. He didn't know what happened but he heard this young man's solo proposal and he actually agreed.

It was jungler VS mid-laner, two wins out of three games.

Right now, the defense tower had shattered and the second round was over.

It was a 1:1 draw.

Chen Yushen moved the joints of his fingers and couldn't help glancing over. He happened to meet the bright gaze of the person next to him. The other party had looked over at the same time and didn't conceal the admiration in his expression. "They were right. You are really strong!"

Under the brightness of the screen, this look seemed dazzling at first glance. Chen Yushen frowned and refocused his attention on the computer screen. The screen was showing the combat statistics of this game.

The young man sitting next to him was called Peng He. He had joined this youth training camp a few months later. In fact, at the very beginning, Chen Yushen didn't know the origin of this person. Then he learned from other trainees that there was a high probability that this person was a young master.

They didn't have any intersection until the training camp group arrangement was released and they were assigned to a team.

Chen Yushen still remembered the first words that Peng He had said to him with a smile. "Hello, Abyss. I have heard of you. They all say that you are a genius. It seems that my luck is really good!"

Every year during the off season, tens of thousands of teenagers entered the training camp but among these people, only one in 10,000 could stand on the professional arena. The best tests in the camp at each stage were the key criteria for trainees to survive. If they wanted to stay smoothly, the ability to have teammates with good strength would naturally have a great impact. So sometimes 'luck' was indeed a very crucial factor.

Chen Yushen had been carrying the title of 'genius jungler' since he entered the youth academy. There was talk that he was the most promising newcomer among the many trainees.

He had encountered many people wanting to hug his thighs so he hadn't paid much attention to Peng He's opening remark. After the brief introductions, he joined his new teammates in the following training plan.

At that time, he hadn't expected this young master who came in using his relationship to actually be so amazing.

Peng He and Chen Yushen played a few games with the tacit cooperation between the jungler and mid-laner. Peng He was obviously excited so after the training program was over, he suddenly suggested to play a solo match.

Once Chen Yushen's fame had spread in the youth academy, he always received all types of invitations to fight. It stood to reason that he should be tired of the solo suggestions and he normally would have rejected it without hesitation.

However, the word 'no' wasn't used. Thinking about it now, it was probably because today's training match was too exciting. His hot mind made him agree to such a suggestion.