Chapter 79

There was a live broadcast for the opening ceremony of the autumn competition. From the beginning of the ceremony to the opening match, the barrage in the live broadcast room never stopped. During the initial interview stage, there were no shortage of people mocking GH for being pretentious. Then the match officially started and it was covered in cheers for the MEN team.

However, it wasn't difficult for netizens who followed MEN's previous games to find that the number of supporters in this match was a bit excessive. It wasn't clear if those who suddenly appeared were MEN's true fans or GH's black fans. Finally, the barrage was completely silenced by the almost impeccable performance of the GH team.

At the end of the match, GH's players could be seen taking off their headphones. They headed to the other side to shake hands with the players of MEN. Then they stepped down, walked off the stage and hugged the man waiting under the stage one by one.

The big screen cut to that area and the face of the young coach was displayed in front of the audience. Anyone who knew the GH team wouldn't be unfamiliar with this Coach Lin. Since the establishment of GH, he had always been by the side of his team, from the variety show all the way to the professional league.

The other team members had already embraced and only the last person was left. The originally indifferent coach seemed to pause for a moment. He looked up at the close-up shot on the big screen before a smile appeared on his face.

The two of them looked at each other for a while. Then they hugged, gently patting each other's backs. It was clearly the same action as before but after changing the person, a strange ambiguity appeared on the screen.

After a moment of silence, screams came from one corner after another. Fans of the other teams looked up blankly and saw that the few GH supporters suddenly became agitated. It wasn't known who took the lead but there were waves 'Parents love is true!'

In the post-match interview, the host handed the microphone to the match's MVP, Gu Luo. Before this, no one thought that the best performer in this year's opening match would actually be such an unknown new mid-laner.

It was the first time Gu Luo was facing the camera lens alone like this. It was hard for him to overcome the nervousness of going on stage and at this time, he couldn't help blushing under the attention of the public.

He couldn't specifically remember what the host asked. He just looked at the camera mechanically and stammered uncontrollably. "H-Hello everyone, thank you for your support of our GH team. I'm very happy to have such a good performance in today's match. I believe that in this regular season, we will go back home... no! I mean, our Go Home, we will definitely maintain our momentum and se... send, all, opponents, home!"

He took a deep breath to finish the final words forcefully. Then he sighed with relief.

Gu Luo just thought that he completed the task and his first reaction was a quick exit. As a result, he didn't pay attention to the action of the host next to him and gave a very standard 90 degree bow to the camera.

Everything happened so unexpectedly that it almost knocked over the female host who just came over. The scene became chaotic as microphones scattered all over the place.

Lin Yan was helping the other team members packing their things in the lounge. He inadvertently raised his head and saw the scene on the TV. "Ah Mo, go and greet those in the PR department. Let them prepare to give PR training to the team members. As for Gloy's interview, people who don't know anything might think we cheated him into the team and forcefully brainwashed him?"

Bi Yaohua watched it with gusto. "Don't do it Coach! This is Gloy's personal characteristic! Doesn't he have a lot of mom fans? Once this interview gets out, the material love will be more widespread and his popularity is absolutely guaranteed!"