Chapter 24

The league officials had set up a special studio for Burning Hot Assembly. Before the official recording, all participating teams were in their respective lounges to finish up their styling. According to the requirements of the program, each team consisted of five official players and one coach. For a team like GH that had no substitutes, all the players would participate.

Jian Ye's short hair was the most convenient to take care of. He finished the styling first and went to the bathroom. Once he came back, he didn't even enter through the door when his voice was heard. "Fuck, you won't guess who I just saw outside?"

Bi Yaohua's fancy coloured hair almost drove the stylist crazy. At this time, he was forcibly pressed to the chair and didn't dare to move. He raised his eyes and guessed sincerely, "Ultraman?'

Gu Luo listened to the side and laughed. Then he followed with a guess. "Or could it be a little monster?"

Jian Ye had a headache. "Gloy, stay away from BB. Don't be led astray by him."

Bi Yaohua casually picked up a book next to him and threw it over without looking. He said with a smile. "I am a fine young man who likes to see people blossoming. How can I lead people astray? Don't damage my reputation."

"First of all, you need to have a reputation..." Jian Ye replied casually while avoiding the sneak attack. He continued to ask Chen Yushen next to him, "Abyss, guess."

Chen Yushen thought deeply. "Is it a professional player?"

After all, this was an official e-sports show organized by the Burning Hot League. It was now in the offseason and the mid-season competition hadn't officially started. It was reasonable to invite a professional player.

He finally met a normal teammate. Jian Ye smiled mysteriously and lowered his voice, "You might not believe me but I saw Luni from LDF on the way to the bathroom!"

Bi Yaohua and Gu Luo, "Oh..."

Jian Ye exclaimed, "What the hell? You are only reacting like this?"

Bi Yaohua told him, "How should I react? A shooter like me will never have any true feelings for a mid-laner professional player."

Gu Luo gently scratched his face. "I'm a mid-laner but... Luni isn't my style. I still prefer our captain."

Jian Ye muttered, "...Okay, then pretend I didn't say it."

Lin Yan was sitting on the sofa and he suddenly opened his mouth. "They actually invited Luni? This is good. I don't know if we will be able to play an entertainment game together. The media previously said that it was regrettable Titans and Luni didn't have an opportunity to play each other. Now it is just right. There is an opportunity to realize my dream."

Jing Yuanzhou looked up and smiled. "Why do I feel that Coach Lin seems to expect me to be beaten on the field."

Lin Yan told him, "Be more confident and remove the 'seems'."

The two of them hadn't spoken for a while. At this time, they exchanged a few words and the atmosphere in the lounge was finally lively. Jian Ye fell silent for a moment. He returned to his position and told the makeup artist, "Excuse me, please give me more powder."

Lin Yan looked at Jing Yuanzhou with a smile. Then he returned his attention to his phone and didn't speak any further. Jing Yuanzhou's styling was finished and he stood up.

Gu Luo saw that he was going and instinctively gave a reminder. "Captain, the recording is about to begin."

Jing Yuanzhou silently glanced in Lin Yan's direction before smiling. "Don't worry. I'm just going to check with Luni about the details of the beating. I'll be back soon."