Chapter 64

The live broadcast rooms in the afternoon were unusually lively and the main hero was Lin Yan, the club's management. After successfully blowing up the sunspots in Bi Yaohua's live broadcast room, he seemed to fall in love with this feeling. He went to the other players' rooms to send a bunch of deep-water fish mines.

Finally, he didn't forget to return to Jing Yuanzhou's room and stroll around there in a high-profile manner.

[6666, the coach is here to send pocket money!]

[Titans, come and see. It turns out this is the feeling of being kept!]

[Fuck, Coach Lin is actually so rich?]

Jing Yuanzhou had just come out of playing a game. He noticed the notification banner and a smile flashed in his eyes. He usually didn't have the habit of thanking people for rewards but this time he spoke out loud, "Thank you Who Isn't a Little Princess for the deep-water fish mine."

Such details made the CP fans quickly send messages on the barrage. At the same time, they saw Jing Yuanzhou skillfully adding Lin Yan as the room management.

[Is there the sense of welcoming his boyfriend to come do the rounds at any time?]

[Above person, how do you know what's in my mind?!]

[Don't say anything else. I feel like Titans has no more passion after Coach Lin left.]

[Yes, the regular ranking game was only 10-1-3.]

[This isn't a normal play.]

[By the way, I want to make a small report. Coach, look at me. Just now, an anchor tried to hook up with TItans.]

[I want to help clarify. Later Titans didn't accept the friends request!]

[Hahaha do you know what the coach did just now? He went to the live broadcast rooms of the other GH players and blew them up!]

[??? Let me go and see it?]

[I have become back. Titans really has vision! I'm afraid that Coach Lin is a wolf!]

Jing Yuanzhou noticed the content of the barrage so he turned off the microphone and looked sideways. "Where did you go just now?"

Lin Yan answered very casually. "Nowhere. Just sending some pocket money in advance as comfort."

The members broadcasted until nearly 5 o'clock.

The rise of the live broadcasting industry meant players in each club had signed contracts with live broadcast platforms. Every month, they had to live broadcast for a certain amount of hours. This meant that at the end of the month, players who didn't like to live broadcast would come out to make up for the time. Procrastination was something that even top players like Jing Yuanzhou couldn't avoid.

Fortunately, the length of the contract that Lin Yan helped Jing Yuanzhou negotiate wasn't that demanding. It should be done quickly with a bit of extra effort in the next two days.

In the afternoon, everyone was very happy, especially with Lin Yan's assist. After the broadcast, the state of righteous indignation was swept away and they were elated. It was a pity that this happy mood belonged to others and Luo Mo had nothing.

He returned from the league headquarters and placed a stack of documents on the table, his voice was business-like as possible. "I have registered the professional qualification of the club here, including the certificate registration of the players. Boss, look at it to see if anything is missing. If there are no problems, I will take them back and archive them with the other information."