Chapter 1:Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka

Izuku was different. When he was young his confidence soared and he was insanely outgoing. He moved away from his original home at the end of elementary school and it all changed. He lost his confidence, he became introverted. His new goals were to go to U.A and get a scholarship to go somewhere for college. What he didn't expect was to find that his best friend from when he was younger, Ochako Uraraka, also attended his new school.

The two grew up together, their parents were very close and still talk but him and Ochako slowly stopped once her middle school life got to busy. She played volleyball, softball, and even basketball. Practice was almost daily and she'd pass out when she got home. Izuku understood that she was busy so he slowly stopped texting her, she didn't have time to text him first but he thought she had just forgotten about him.

Izuku had a rough time in middle school, even though he was smart he stressed, he slowly began to become anxious just going to school. He didn't make friends, he was to nervous to talk to people. His mother tried to get him to speak to people, slowly it started working but then the worst happened, Hisashi Midoriya, izuku's father passed away. He was killed in a work accident.

He completely shut out the few people he started talking to and his mother was in shambles, she started to work two jobs to try and pay off the mortgage but in the end could not afford it.

They had to move out and ended up moving back to the old house they owned, so now he lived in the neighborhood with all his old friends, but he was to scared to talk to them. His anxiety mixed with the depression of his fathers passing didn't mix well, but he refused to cry.

Unbeknownst to Izuku, Ochako knew he moved back. She knew he was struggling and wanted to help but had gotten a new phone and lost Izuku's number. She never forgot about him, there were days she felt horrible for not being able to talk to him. She missed him a lot, slowly he was all she could think about even though she hadn't seen him in so long.

Ochako knew Izuku would try and go to U.A since before they stopped talking he would explain his desires to get a good education. Ochako wanted to go to U.A as well but for a different reason.

To see her best friend again.

Summer ended just as quickly as it began, Ochako was hoping to find out that she got into U.A and hoped to find out Izuku was there as well.

Her other childhood friends applied as well and a few got in. Tsuyu Asui, Momo Yaoyorozu, and Mina Ashido.

Izuku also had other childhood friends who applied and also got in. He didn't know but he'd be meeting his old friends, Katsuki Bakugo, Denki Kaminari, and Shoto Todoroki. Even if one of the three, wasn't really a friend.

It was the first day of school, Izuku woke up and did his daily routine. His hands had a shake, he couldn't control it. Ever since his anxiety started he had shaky hands, even if there was nothing to stress over they'd shake, not to much but it was noticeable.

He walked downstairs saw a bowl with a box of cereal next to it. This was normal, his mother had to get to work very early so he would have to eat whatever he could find. Luckily his mother usually left something out before work but today wasn't one of those days.

He poured the cereal into the bowl but ate it dry, his mother hadn't gone shopping yet and they were out of milk. He grabbed his school bag, which was just a string bag because it was the first day and he didn't wanna carry a large bag, and left his house.

He lived close enough to U.A to where he could just walk to school, he did leave early though, just so he didn't run into as many people.

Ochako on the other hand woke up 15 minutes late, she had been up all night in anticipation of seeing her friend again, even though she had no clue if he was actually gonna be there. She quickly got dressed brushed her teeth and fixed her hair with her hands instead of her usual brush. She grabbed her backpack and rushed out of the house, at the end of the driveway were Mina,Tsuyu and Momo all waiting for her.

"Im so sorry!" Ochako says running up to the other girls.

"Did you oversleep?" Momo asks concerned.

Ochako nods.

"Way to start of the year." Tsuyu says smirking.

"Right, anyways we gotta go!" Mina says rushing the others.

They all make there way to the school.

While the girls rushed to school three boys stood in front of it admiring the view.

"U.A high, what a dream come true!" Denki Kaminari said with a huge smile.

"If only my father wasn't apart of the school board maybe I'd feel proud of getting in." Shoto Todoroki says rolling his eyes.

"Get over it, at least you're here." Katsuki Bakugo says in his wise ass tone.

The three had stayed sort of close, Bakugo being the outlier. He became arrogant because of sports, he had always been good but because of the work he put in he was excellent. He played football, basketball, and also did wrestling.

"Hey Bakugo, do we have practice today?" Kaminari asks the blond.

"Yes piss head, we have it everyday." Bakugo says while starting to walk inside of U.A.

Kaminari lowers his shoulders.

"Man why do you gotta be so mean." Kaminari said defeated.

Shoto patted him on the shoulder.

"Don't worry bro, he's an asshole to all of us." He says making the hothead blond turn back around.

"FUCK YOU HALF AND HALF...weird fuckin genes." Bakugo muttered the last part but Shoto heard it and laughed.

They all continued into the school.

Izuku had already arrived in his classroom, he was first there of course. It was a blessing because he didn't have to greet anyone while walking in, but also a curse because he'd see his new classmates arrive.

One by one everyone arrived to the room. When Shoto walked in izuku's heart dropped, not because he hated Shoto, but because he was nervous about taking to him again. Just when Izuku didn't think he could get any more nervous, she walked in and saw him. Her eyes immediately lit up and she dashed over to him.

"Izuku! It's me Ochako! It's been so long!" The girl said to him.

Everyone stared at them.

He opened his mouth but nothing came out, his hands started shaking even more and Ochako noticed.

"O-Ochako, it's been a-a while..." Izuku slowly spits out.

Ochako nods and smiles at him.

Izuku was flabbergasted, he got into the same class as Ochako. He didn't even expect her to go to U.A since she never showed desire to when they talked.

Ochako opened her mouth and spoke.

"It's good to be back together."