Chapter 130: Wont Let Down

Explicit stuff this chapter. I know I don't have to say it anymore but I'll lyk when it's coming up.

Randomly wrote 3 chapters within 2 hours. After consistent every other day uploads for like 2 weeks now.

Don't get used to it again. But it was nice to do 3 in a day. (4 if you're seeing this the day the others came out lmao)

Izuku got into the car and started the ignition. He decided to go talk to Ochako now, it hadn't even been 20 minutes since he got home.

It was dark out, almost 12am He started to drive, he was anxious;tapping the steering wheel every few seconds just so his fingers could be doing something.

"God damnit..."

Izuku was angry at himself. He hated how he acted. He drove to Ochako's house and stopped in the driveway. He held his head and sighed. He clapped his hands against himself on the face a few times before opening his door.

Ochako's parent's cars weren't there, it confused him a bit. Maybe they were at other families house? Izuku walked into the house, silence. He slowly went up the stairs.

'Is she home?'

Explicit stuff.

Izuku walked through the hall and started to hear noises from Ochako's room. Izuku walked to the door that was cracked slightly open. He looked in and his eyes widened. He quickly backed up and leaned against the hallway wall with his hand covering his mouth.

'She is...'

Izuku gulped and walked back up to the door. He took out his phone and went to Ochako's messages. *ochako, I'm here, are you home?*

He looked into her room and saw the phone that was already in her hand buzz. She mumbled something before opening the message. She, with one hand, typed back. *yeah, give me a minute I'm in the bathroom.*

Izuku's face was crimson. He quickly turned away from the door and started to walk into the living room quietly as possible. 'I didn't think she'd be doing...that.'

He sighed as he sat down on the couch. He felt something hit his skin and looked onto the couch.

Deku the dog layed down. Staring at Izuku.

'Oh shit.'

The dog went berserk. Barking his head off. Izuku panicked "Shhhhhh!"

Ochako walked into the room and started to scold the dog.

"Deku! Chill out!"

Ochako's eyes shifted to izuku who had a blush on his face while looking at the girl. Her eyes widened, she only had panties and a small T-shirt on.

Nothing else.

Nothing

Even if izuku hadn't seen it himself, it was obvious what she was doing just by what she was wearing. The small blush on her face before she even saw izuku was a dead giveaway as well.

"W-w-WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!"

Izuku's eyes slowly looked down below her waist. He breathed in heavily. "I apologize."

Izuku bowed and started to walk past the girl who stopped him by holding his pant leg. "You saw didn't you."

Izuku gulped and slowly looked back to the girl. Sure he had seen her naked, he even did earlier that day when they showered. But he had never seen her when she was...mid pleasure.

Explicit paused

"Yeah...I'm sorry."

Ochako had her eyes closed and breathed in heavily while still holding onto izuku. "I'm mad at you...really mad..."