Chapter 12:Game Day

Over the next two weeks Izuku and Ochako became more accustomed to being around each other knowing they had romantic feeling for each other. They didn't make to many bold moves but they at least confirmed they were in a relationship.

It was now Friday it was the day of the first official game of the season for the football team and the next day it would be for the volleyball team.

"I'm so excited for the game on tonight!" Ochako says as her and Izuku walked to school with their hands locked together.

"Same but I'm also really nervous." Izuku says awkwardly as they approach the school.

"Yo Izuku!" Shoto says from behind the two.

"Hey shoto." Izuku responds as he gets next to the two.

"I see you two are getting more comfortable holding hands in public eh?" He says teasing Izuku.

"Aye you better watch it pal, I've got intel on what you do from Momo." Ochako says smirking.

"Oh don't worry. That's no issue." Shoto says smirking as well.

"Oh speak of the devil." Shoto's says looking forward where Momo is.

He quickly jogs to Momo.

"Does his teasing ever bother you?" Ochako asks Izuku knowing his anxiety issues.

"Nah, it's mostly with people I don't know well, with shoto I know he's just poking fun at things, so it's not bad." Izuku responds smiling at Shoto who is hugging Momo.

"You nervous for your game tomorrow?" Izuku asks Ochako.

She shakes her head.

"Nope, my teammates and I have great coordination so I think we'll do great!" Ochako says holding her fist in the air.

Izuku smiles at her confidence.

"I envy your mindset yknow." Izuku says making Ochako tilt her head.

"Waddya mean?" She asks him confused.

"You go at anything, put your best foot forward, I wish I could do that too." Izuku says smiling at her.

"You can trust me! I know you'll do great!" She says as they walk into the school.

They quickly stop holding hands because they've been reprimanded from teachers for PDA which they both think is stupid since it wasn't like they were making out in the middle of the hall, just holding hands.

"Thanks Ochako." He says smiling at her.

Ochako drags him behind a set of lockers and kisses him quick. He blushes but kisses her back.

"No problem." She says before turning away and walking out into the main hall again.

Izuku sits there with a dumb grin on his face.

'I'm so lucky.' He thinks to himself before going to class with Ochako.

The 8 classes of the day quickly came to an end. It was 2:30 and Ochako and Izuku were at her house. It was planned that Shoto would walk to Ochako's house and get Izuku when he was about to go to the school for the game.

"So, how were your day's." Ochako's dad asks as he sits on the couch next to Ochako and Izuku who were watching TV.

"It was good." Izuku says while scrolling through his phone.

"Same, excited for the game tonight!" Ochako says looking to Izuku who looks back with a soft smile.

"Football game? Can I go?" Ochako's dad asks making Ochako bolt her eyes over to him.