Chapter 28:Dance Proposal and Sleep over

"Alright, you ready?" Bakugo grabbed his keys while Izuku nodded and grabbed the poster.

It was later in the night and izuku had spent the day making the poster at Bakugo's house. Bakugo had more materials for it and was willing to drive him wherever he needed to get more if the ones he didn't have sufficed.

Izuku shows Bakugo the poster.

"What do you think!" Izuku smiles while showing it off.

Bakugo chuckles.

"It's so fuckin corny." The boy says bursting into laughter.

Izuku frowns and closes the poster back into a folded position before Bakugo punches him in the shoulder.

"She's gonna love it man." Bakugo adds making Izuku's eyes widen and a smile form on his face.

"Yes!" Izuku clenched his fist and celebrated before punching Bakugo in the shoulder.

"What the hell!" Bakugo looked at Izuku who just chuckled and walked toward the front door.

"Gotta get my get back." Izuku tells the boy before leaving for his car.

Bakugo shakes his head with a smile and follows him out.

The two get into Bakugo's car.

"Alright, am I bringing you home or are you gonna do it tonight, I'll bring you right or her place if you want." Bakugo puts on his seatbelt and looks over to izuku.

"I'm thinking we just get it over with, I'm excited though, I wanna see the look on her face!" Izuku puts his seatbelt on.

"Alright then, it's a plan." Bakugo starts the ignition and pulls out of the driveway.

He drives them to Ochako's house. Luckily for them it was only a few minutes away.

They arrived at her house and parked on the street.

"Go do your thing." Bakugo looked to izuku who grinned and unbuckled his seatbelt.

He grabs the poster from the back and walks out of the car. He walks up Ochako's yard and up the steps to her door.

He breathes in heavily.

Back at the car Bakugo pulled out his phone and started to record. He didn't tell izuku he'd be doing this but he assumed the football boys would wanna see it.

Izuku knocks on the door and hears footsteps inside.

'Oh shit I'm really doing this...' izuku thought to himself as he fiddled with the rolled up poster.

He heard the door start to shuffle and it opened.

"Izuku?" Ochako looks at the boy confused.

"Hey there." He said with the poster in his hands which were behind his hack.

"What's up? What are you doing here it's late!" Ochako looked around and saw Bakugo in his car recording.

"And why is Bakugo recording us..."

Izuku looked back and glared at Bakugo who could be heard laughing.

"I'm here to actually do something I have a weird feeling you'd like." Izuku laughs a bit and Ochako looks back at him with a smile.

She got the memo.

"So." Izuku brought the poster from around his back and unraveled it.

"You wanna go to the dance with me?" Izuku chuckled a bit as Ochako looked at the poster.

"Awe!" Ochako tackled him into a hug with a huge smile on her face, flashing a thumbs up to Katsuki and the camera.

"Thanks izuku! Of course we're going though that's a given!" Ochako broke the hug and stared at him with a smile.